Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon D800E w/Meike grip--REDUCED

f1photog

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D800E w/Meike grip--REDUCED

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800E

Sold

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Buyers please add 1.5% for Paypal transactions. Shipping/insurance will be $60 to any contiguous US state via UPS or USPS.

Originally purchased on February 12, 2013 from Amazon.com, I'm selling my go-to body for last year's F1 season so I can move to something with a higher frame rate. It's a US-spec 3009XXX serial number and there are zero performance or focusing issues whatsoever. I logged just under 27,000 frames in the year I've had it.

The only finish marks are on the bottom of the body and they are very minor. The LCD protective screen has some very light scratching, but the LCD underneath is flawless.

Includes the following OEM accessories: 2 batteries, strap, body cap, charger, charging cable, data cable, all documentation, software CD, warranty card, original receipt, and all in the original box.

The Meike grip is nearly brand new and performs flawlessly. It includes both battery trays, all documentation, and the original box.

If you'd like additional pictures don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

Mar 22, 2014 at 11:14 PM
f1photog

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D800E w/Meike grip--REDUCED

Sale pending...will update no later than Monday morning.

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:21 PM
hijazist
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D800E w/Meike grip--REDUCED

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:41 PM
loque187

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D800E w/Meike grip--REDUCED

posting for feedback

Mar 26, 2014 at 04:08 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.