Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

David Baldwin
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6 please? I am using Windows 7. Yes, I have looked on the net for help but can't find a note of the folder I should be looking for the templates in order to delete them. I am beginning to tear my hair out, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mar 16, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Wobble
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

From forums.adobe.com: "If you want to delete templates manual from the finder you have to go to the user library So in your home folder with your username choose Library/ Application Support/ Adobe/ XMP/ Metadata templates. In this last folder you see the list with templates you have saved. Select the ones you want to delete and drag them to the trash."

Mar 26, 2014 at 09:28 PM
GoGo
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

I have often wondered how to delete my old templates too.
Funny how my mind did not see the answer, "drag them to the trash".
Thanks for the answer.

Update, I am on a Mac, after XMP I could not find the Metadata folders. Too bad.

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:05 AM
David Baldwin
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

"so in your home folder with your username choose Library/ Application Support/ Adobe/ XMP/ Metadata templates."

Thanks for the quotation although it is Greek to me. What is a "home folder with your username"

Apr 02, 2014 at 05:37 PM
GoGo
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · How do I delete metadate templates made in Bridge CS6?

After a restart my Mac magically showed me my metadata folders, and I cleaned them up.

I think that I unsuccessfully opened the Library from my boot drive the first attempt when I should have started from my username folder.

Thanks Wobble!

"to delete templates manual from the finder you have to go to the user library So in your home folder with your username choose Library/ Application Support/ Adobe/ XMP/ Metadata templates"

Apr 04, 2014 at 11:43 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.