FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Help with website please

kino
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Help with website please

I am making word press website and after asking several of my friends to give me feed back I am confused if functionality of website will be obvious for customers or not. I created icons of posts on front page and looks like not everybody realize that you need to click on them and it will open an extra page. If you could share with me how it looks for you I would really appreciate it. www.alexweddings.com.
Also is it more presentable to have slideshow or just gallery of images like in this version? http://wedding-photographer-new-york.com/
Thank you in advance
Alex

Mar 15, 2014 at 02:17 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Help with website please

There is no landing page on my iPhone. It looks fine to me

Mar 15, 2014 at 03:28 PM
SloPhoto
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Help with website please

First one does not look like links at all. Does not fit with the sideshow. If you really want that functionality, remove the sideshow and try it again.

The second one is just silly/random/confusing. It is not clear how I am supposed to consume the content.

Mar 15, 2014 at 06:31 PM
julieawhitlock
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Help with website please

Just an FYI you have a typo in this post
PORTRAIT BEAUTY PHOTOGRAPHER NYC, PORTRAIT OF ABSLUTELLY BEAUTIFUL TATIANA LIKHINA

Unless you meant it that way, but probably not!

Mar 15, 2014 at 08:12 PM
carriedaway
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Help with website please

Both of them are pretty confusing and I don't know what to do for either of them.

I would honestly start over, I don't think you're on the right path with this layout.

Mar 16, 2014 at 09:33 AM
jefferies1
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Help with website please

It was clear to me that the mini post was a link. I would slow down the slide show. too fast to really appreciate the photo. Need a call to action. If you want people to call or email spell it out in color. It actually helps. I prefer the slide show but on mobile they usually move things into a long single line anyway. It does show you do weddings and that is all brides care to see.

Mar 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM
kino
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Help with website please

Thank you everybody I will take it for consideration

Mar 18, 2014 at 09:15 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.