Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Sanho HyperDrive (ColorSpace UDMA2) 500GB

Celeritas

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sanho HyperDrive (ColorSpace UDMA2) 500GB

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sanho HyperDrive (ColorSpace UDMA2)

Item Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS only; buyer may choose carrier, but prefer USPS for this

SOLD!

I'm selling my Sanho Hyperdrive (a.k.a. ColorSpace UDMA2) external hard drive with integrated memory card reader. It has a 500GB drive and works perfectly. So does the little Wi-Fi dongle, which I used very little. The unit was used "in the field" (on trips, but only ever indoors) and was a Godsend, but now I shoot with a MILC with a MicroSDHC and have a Surface Pro 2 tablet which reads that card directly, so I don't need this anymore. In particular, the ability to view photos on the device and the unit's image rescue feature (suppose you re-format a card for whatever reason, but still want the photos) does work...and works great!

This comes with the original box and everything that was included when new. I'll include free shipping within the CONUS (AK or HI might be extra, but I'd probably do this via USPS anyway, so maybe it wouldn't cost more after all). I only want to ship within the USA. Foreign sales & shipping is too much effort & hassle for me.

Check out the specs here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/887218-REG/Sanho_shdcsudma2500_500GB_HyperDrive_COLORSPACE_UDMA2.html

They normally go for $500; I'm asking $300, but may be flexible. Shoot over any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer them.

Edited on Mar 21, 2014 at 07:41 PM · View previous versions

Mar 14, 2014 at 05:20 PM
gheller
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sanho HyperDrive (ColorSpace UDMA2) 500GB

PM sent

Mar 20, 2014 at 08:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password