Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Yosemite 1

Yosmite 1

Mar 13, 2014 at 06:59 PM
CheechzeppLn
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Yosemite 1

A lil bit of everything in this image.. Foreground grass leading to the water movement followed by some fog into the valley with a glowing sky on top to boot. This looks like multiple exposures so I would be tempted to bring down the hot spots in the flowing water, it doesn't match the sky at all. I also think you have some ghosting around the foreground grass and mountains but i am not positive, it could just be the way the light naturally happened. Still think that you have a wonderful image here though. Thanks for sharing.

Charlie

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Yosemite 1

Hey Ton,

Great color in the sky, but as Charlie points out the water is too bright. Actually the whole foreground is too bright for the sky. You should be getting that color in the sky reflected off the water but it's all washed out. Also there is haloing especially along the mountain edges, you can see a darkening along the edge that isn't natural. Double processing the raw image might be the key here.

Jim

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Ton Hung
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Yosemite 1

thank you for your comments.

Mar 16, 2014 at 09:43 PM
jkjod
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Yosemite 1

really love the colors of the sky! beautiful

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.