Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Compensation: $40

JohnnyMike

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Compensation: $40

Because these are just so much fun... From Craigslist this morning. Enjoy.

Seeking Photographer This Weekend (Denver Metro)

compensation: $40

I need a photographer who is available to shoot either March 15th or 16th and has their own studio. You will be shooting myself and one other model. I have about 6 different dresses that need to be shot. This should hopefully only take an hour.

Compensation: I am willing to pay $25 for the hour shoot right away and $15 for the time spent editing when the images are received.

Expected: The other model and hair and MUA will need at least 2 images for their port. 1 high resolution (Port) and 1 low resolution (web). (These can be the same images to cut down on editing) I will need front and back views of each item for web and print. You will also be credited on my website and promotional sites, along with the hair and MUA and the other models promotional sites as well.

Please message me if you are available and where your studio is located. I will also email pictures of the photo ideas I had in mind, and send links to my promotional modeling and casting sites.

Thanks,
~Nicki

Mar 13, 2014 at 05:08 PM
JohnnyMike

p.1 #2 · Compensation: $40

Guess $40 is better than "no pay"

From yesterday:

Awesome photog needed for shoot (Denver)

compensation: no pay

I am looking for an awesome photographer in Denver that would be willing to take my headshots pro bono in trade for social media exposure! The shots will be done at an amazing place that I will arrange! I am a social media manager so I guarantee widespread exposure of your work! Please reply to this ad with examples of your work and why you'd be interested in teaming up with me!

Thanks in advance

Mar 13, 2014 at 05:11 PM
kzoockof
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Compensation: $40

Seeking Canon 1DX in mint condition. It must be in perfect condition and rarely used, preferably less than 10K actuations with all original accessories. Price is irrelevant as I have no money.

Mar 13, 2014 at 06:52 PM
ronfronberg
• •
p.1 #4 · Compensation: $40

something free for nothing

Mar 13, 2014 at 08:01 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · Compensation: $40

Remind me to not look for freelance shoots when I'm in Boulder this summer.

Mar 13, 2014 at 08:08 PM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · Compensation: $40

Yeah, you show up to the $40 gig...get a beatdown and they steal your gear. Priceless.

Mar 13, 2014 at 08:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

shworl

p.1 #7 · Compensation: $40

The Canon 1DX buyer has one thing going for him - he's honest. I would like to meet the guy who responds to his ad.

Mar 13, 2014 at 09:21 PM
Savas K
• • • •
p.1 #8 · Compensation: $40

Kind of the way it always was. Fresh out of art school in the 70's, there'd always be these "do this job for your portfolio" offerings.

Mar 14, 2014 at 09:36 AM
codyconway
• •
p.1 #9 · Compensation: $40

People hound you with the same kind of offerings online when they view your portfolio, you get an email saying they love your image, but can't offer pay, instead they offer exposure! hah, apparently my exposure is just fine if they found me ;-) When I first started shooting I usually let these kind of offers in if it was for a company or cause I supported (biodiversity organizations, conservation, etc). But now, the vestment is too high to give companies a free pass for exposure I do not need. . .

Mar 14, 2014 at 05:37 PM
codyconway
• •
p.1 #10 · Compensation: $40

and if the pay is 15 for post processing, I hope they like the creative filters in my fuji cam because thats all they would get ;-)

Mar 14, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Charles Loy
• • •
p.1 #11 · Compensation: $40

I should respond, tell them my studio is 400 miles east, in Kansas.

Mar 14, 2014 at 09:48 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password