Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

MLS pre-season

shaneroper
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · MLS pre-season

A few from the Carolina Challenge Cup..D4, 400 F2.8. Seattle Sounders, Houston Dynamo, DC United and the Charleston Battery.

Mar 13, 2014 at 03:35 AM
shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #2 · MLS pre-season

last 2

Mar 13, 2014 at 03:37 AM
schlotz
• • • •
p.1 #3 · MLS pre-season

Shane, very good action here White balance under the lights appears to be spot on! Timing and knowledge of the game is quite evident. #1, 2 , 5 & possibly 6 could use a slight bump in exposure, probably 1/3 stop. Last one doesn't work for me, while the athleticism is good, it's still a shot of a back with no face and doesn't stand up to the action of those above it. JMTC

Regards,
Matt

Mar 13, 2014 at 01:01 PM
Russ Isabella
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · MLS pre-season

Nice work, Shane. You make this look easier than it is. I agree with Matt's assessment, including the bin suggestion on the last shot. I particularly like your framing on these shots--not the actual frames around the images, but your decisions on what to include within the image and the resulting balance.

Mar 13, 2014 at 02:23 PM
shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #5 · MLS pre-season

All, thanks for taking the time to post..I agree with all the obersavation above and appreciate the comments.

Mar 13, 2014 at 05:07 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password