Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Classicxobsession

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M8u (M8.2 Upgrades)

Sold

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: PayPal confirmed address only.

Upgraded M8 with new shutter and sapphire LCD from Solms. Overall it is in great working condition with clear viewfinder and aligned rangefinder and everything works without any problems. Dials are smooth and clicks positively. Shutter actuation is 22699 but actual actuation after the shutter upgrade will be a lot less. It's covering has been replaced with new leather and LCD is clear without any scratches.

Comes with Original box, documents (including upgrade details amounting to $1.1k), original battery and charger (European plug with adapter), Cigarette jack adapter, Leica strap and as a bonus, one B+W 39mm UV/IF Filter in original box. Also includes Capture one LE.

Although I'm fairly new to FM I've been buying and selling for years on ebay (classicxobsessionx) and Rangefinder forum (classique) with success. You can check my feedback on those sites.

Shipping is included but please add 3% paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thank you.

Possible trades: Sony Zeiss 135mm 1.8, Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 II

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M4-2

Sold

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Good user with Mechanically perfect working condition with shutter speed accurate from 1/1000 to 1 sec and the rangefinder is spot on. Viewfinder and rangefinder are both clear. Leather has been replaced with griptac to add to the handling. One flash sync is missing and other is loose so I just taped up the sync ports.

This is an early M4-2 with condenser lens in the rangefinder to prevent whiteouts common in later M4-2,M4-p and M6.

Interesting feature (or defect) in this one is that the frameline switch can be locked at 35mm frameline even when other focal length is attached. So in essence, you can check framing for 35mm while using 50mm or 90mm lens. I wouldn't say this will effect function in a negative way at all since all framelines work as should.

Although I'm fairly new to FM I've been buying and selling for years on ebay (classicxobsessionx) and Rangefinder forum (classique) with success. You can check my feedback on those sites.

More Pictures can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/classicxobsession/

Shipping is included but please add 3% paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thank you.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica IIIF Red Dial

Sold

Price: $250.00

Perfect mechanical condition with shutter speed good from 1-1/1000. Leather covering is immaculate and the viewfinder/rangefinder and clear and well aligned. All the dials, winder and knobs work well. Ready to be used. Leather strap not included.

Please let me know if you would like to see pictures of the camera.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Mount Lenses

Available

Price: $74.00

1. Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm 4.5 (SOLD) - Very clean and everything works as it should. Comes with original cap and Fotodiox 35-135 M adapter.

2. Summicron DR with matching Finder (SOLD) - Immaculate condition with scratch free glass (Rare for this lens) and clean aperture blades. Best 50mm I have used on many systems. Only letting go since with Zeiss 55mm 1.8, it is a bit redundant to have top quality 50mm. Comes with B+W UV filter, generic 39mm vented hood with cap and back cap. The finder is also in great condition and comes in the original leather case.

3. Nikkor P.C. 10.5cm 2.5 ($350) - Awesome telephoto in LTM mount with smooth focus/aperture, and clean glass. Aperture blades have a bit of oil but has no effect on function. Comes with Hoya HMC filter, fotodiox 28-80 M adapter, Nikkor F clip on hood, original leather case with matching filter holder.

4. Jupiter-12 35mm 2.8 (SOLD) - Black version with serial starting with N77. Clean glass and smooth focus/aperture adjustment. Some oil on aperture blades but works without any problems. Comes with front and back cap (rare).

6. Fed-50 50mm 3.5 (SOLD) - Sharp elmar copy (external look) purchased from Fedka last year. He has adjusted it to focus perfectly on Leica bodies. Focus and aperture works perfectly and glass is clear. Fits Elmar Fikus hood (sold separately below)

Pictures can be seen here (If the lens is not there please ask me for images):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/classicxobsession/

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Filters, Viewfinders and ETC

Available

Price: $13.00

1. B+W UV/IR filter - 39mm (SOLD)
2. Nippon Kogaku Nikkor 10.5cm viewfinder ($130) - Clean and parallax correction works well
3. Voigtlander 21mm brightline finder ($120) - Clean glass, small chip on the leg in the back (no effect to function). Use the brightline for 21mm and outside (whole finder) for 15mm.
4. Leica Fikus Adjustable Hood ($50) - Well used but fully functional.
5. Zhou leather case for Leica LTM ($50) - Clean with very light wear on the bottom. Greatly improves the handling of Leica LTM bodies.
6. Leica M grip ($50) - Clean with minor wear. Letters are whitened. Works well.
8. Leica IXMOO ($16 each, have 3) - Clean, seems to work without issues (If you buy 3 or more, I will include a winder for $4 extra. Winder has crack at the door but easily covered with tape)
9. Leica FILCA ($13 each, have 7) - Clean, seems to work without issues (If you buy 3 or more, I will include a winder for $4 extra. Winder has crack at the door but easily covered with tape)

Please let me know if you would like to see pictures of the lens.

Edited on Apr 17, 2014 at 11:45 PM · View previous versions

Mar 08, 2014 at 04:44 PM
frontosa
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Tag for 1.25 magnifier.

Gerry

Mar 09, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Randuin

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Payment sent for the Jupiter 3

Mar 10, 2014 at 01:16 AM
BostonGreg
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Nice gear! GLWS

Mar 10, 2014 at 01:25 AM
anilveena
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Tag for one of the items

Mar 13, 2014 at 12:09 PM
shopfan
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

payment sent for m8u. thanks!

Mar 13, 2014 at 05:04 PM
edwin_sn
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

Pm sent

Mar 23, 2014 at 04:33 AM
MichaelMann
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

For Feedback

Apr 14, 2014 at 01:05 PM
montedc
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

tag

Apr 22, 2014 at 09:55 AM
lenticular11
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · FS: Leica Madness: Lenses, Filters, viewfinders ETC!

tag for Feedback on Summicron DR purchase - great lens - in use since collecting last night!

Apr 30, 2014 at 07:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.