Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Red heads+
  
 
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Red heads+


A few different red headed woodpeckers.
Eric

1 Lineated Woodpecker






2 Male and female Magellanic woodies






3 Male Magellanic






4 Pale billed woodpecker






5 Pileated woodpecker (in my backyard)







Mar 06, 2014 at 01:07 PM
KCollett
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Red heads+


Neat set Eric. The Magellanic is an interesting looking bird. Didn't see any when I was down in Chile. Thanks for sharing these. There is a lot of variety in this family, so fun to see the different species.


Mar 06, 2014 at 01:28 PM
Tim Kuhn
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Red heads+


I didn't know I was going to be watching one of my favorite cartoons this morning! It's the Woody Woodpecker Show!! I'll spare you from my typing out the pecking noise from the song

What a great selection of large and exotic woodpeckers! Some of these I don't think I have ever seen before. I would have been giddy with excitement shooting these!!! What a wonderful set of the tree boring machines Eric

Tim



Mar 06, 2014 at 01:53 PM
mikedec
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Red heads+


Very nice. Thank you for showing the variety of Woodpeckers.


Mar 06, 2014 at 02:33 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Red heads+


What a wonderful variety of uncommon peckers, Eric!
I have been mesmerized by the eye of Pale billed Woodpecker
Socrate



Mar 06, 2014 at 03:36 PM
ardvorak
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Red heads+


Wow, great looking birds. Had to look up the Megellanic woodies. Interesting birds, well shot!




Mar 06, 2014 at 04:02 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Red heads+


KCollett wrote:
Neat set Eric. The Magellanic is an interesting looking bird. Didn't see any when I was down in Chile. Thanks for sharing these. There is a lot of variety in this family, so fun to see the different species.

Thanks Ken...I saw the Magellanics near the glacier in Patagonia in an area with heavy machinery that I think said "Cuidado, no entre"....which if I'm not mistaken means please come in and take photos of our beautiful birds !
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:00 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Red heads+


mikedec wrote:
Very nice. Thank you for showing the variety of Woodpeckers.

Thanks so much Mike
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:03 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · Red heads+


Shasoc wrote:
What a wonderful variety of uncommon peckers, Eric!
I have been mesmerized by the eye of Pale billed Woodpecker
Socrate

I was really thrilled to see any of these including the pileated that made an appearnce in my yard. I hear them but have only seen one 3 times in 30 years!
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:05 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Red heads+


Tim Kuhn wrote:
I didn't know I was going to be watching one of my favorite cartoons this morning! It's the Woody Woodpecker Show!! I'll spare you from my typing out the pecking noise from the song

What a great selection of large and exotic woodpeckers! Some of these I don't think I have ever seen before. I would have been giddy with excitement shooting these!!! What a wonderful set of the tree boring machines Eric

Tim

Thanks Tim...I never thought to put them in a series before but it was a fun thing to do. They are all so prehistoric looking and Woody would be happy to know he has relatives around the globe
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:06 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Red heads+


ardvorak wrote:
Wow, great looking birds. Had to look up the Megellanic woodies. Interesting birds, well shot!


Thanks, I must admit I had to do the same...and was I happy that I managed both a male and female together.
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:07 PM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · Red heads+


some beautiful woodpeckers Eric


Mar 06, 2014 at 10:18 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · Red heads+


kmunroe wrote:
some beautiful woodpeckers Eric

Thanks Ken...amazing just how similar these guys can be in various locales.
Eric



Mar 06, 2014 at 10:50 PM
DonGut
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · Red heads+


Those are great "peckers". Are you sure that second to last is not an "ivory-billed"! I know you can get the impossible with your connections!!! Don


Mar 07, 2014 at 01:28 AM
Ted ellis
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · Red heads+


I love red heads Eric. I have none except for a few past lovers so many years ago.

Very nice my friend.

Ted



Mar 07, 2014 at 01:28 AM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · Red heads+


DonGut wrote:
Those are great "peckers". Are you sure that second to last is not an "ivory-billed"! I know you can get the impossible with your connections!!! Don


Thanks Don



Mar 07, 2014 at 01:51 AM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · Red heads+


Ted ellis wrote:
I love red heads Eric. I have none except for a few past lovers so many years ago.

Very nice my friend.

Ted

I promise not to show this post to your wife or kids...maybe the reason I love leopards, cheetahs and jaguars is because I love freckles...my first, present and only wife and our daughter have them...and you know what they say, "A face without freckles is like a sky without stars!"
Eric



Mar 07, 2014 at 01:54 AM
Lil Judd
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · Red heads+


Great set Eric

lucky you to have that visitor in your backyard

Lil



Mar 07, 2014 at 07:28 PM
genemiller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · Red heads+


Amazing set, Eric! You've introduced us to some never before viewed woodies on the FM forum. Thanks.

GENE



Mar 07, 2014 at 07:54 PM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · Red heads+


Wow Eric - a great variety of redheads - you do get around. The Pale Billed is my pick - very interesting ~ Ron


Mar 08, 2014 at 12:19 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password