Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

3              9       10       end

20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

canon.eos30d
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

20K posts with lot of great images and tips / constructive feedbacks to FM are great work, Ted. Congratulation. I am hoping to see Mom beautiful images from you.

- Tam

Mar 06, 2014 at 05:24 AM
tfoltz
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Ted,
Congratulations on 20K and posting an awesome set that any photographer would love to have as
an example of their passion and body of work.

-Tim

Mar 06, 2014 at 08:40 AM
brian_sp
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

holy moly, so many excellent images Ted, as i scrolled through i thought i found a fav till i got to the next one, and on it went down the line, beauties, congrats on the 20K

Mar 06, 2014 at 09:35 AM
kmunroe
• • • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

congrats on the 20K Ted.. you always post great images.. i enjoyed them all

Mar 06, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Martin Good
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Congrats Ted on your 20k but more on your wonderful pics and your perseverance over the years.
I enjoyed viewing your pics and following your progress and your different subjects.
Best of luck for the future,
Martin

Mar 06, 2014 at 11:42 AM
viczig
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Ted, congrats. on 20K and thanks for posting so many wonderful images.

Vic

Mar 06, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Psychic1
• • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Congratulations on 20K Great images.

Mar 06, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Michael Rucci
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Congrats my friend on this milestone I always look forward to seeing your work.Your humor and upbeat attitude is infectious and every time i get to stand next to you along the shore of the river i pay close attention to what you say.I love this set and i look forward to many many more super images from you.I know you love what you do but your photography takes a distant 2nd to your last 2 shots i know for a fact you are most proud of them

Mar 06, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Herb Houghton
• • • • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

UT. It's been a great honor to shoot with you over the last 6 years buddy. Lots of good times and great images. I remember that great horned owl, our first one and years later, the two great days we had with the snowies last month. And all of the eagle days in between. Good times buddy. Thanks again for your outstanding contribution to the forum Tedster.

Edited on Mar 06, 2014 at 12:07 PM · View previous versions

Mar 06, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Chris Schlaf
• • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Many many nice shots Ted

Mar 06, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Herb Houghton
• • • • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Shasoc wrote:
My heartfelt congratulations for this milestone, Ted!
This is an awesome set of images that speak of your talent and the level of skill you have reached thanks to your dedication and your strong will to better yourself.
Keep up the good work
Socrate

P.S. I still like the first shot, but I remember another similar shot at a wider angle I like better

I believe that was a silhouette shot of a fisherman in a canoe you refer to Socrate. I know this as I was in the rocks about 100 feet upriver from where Ted was that day. Maybe Ted will dig that one up for us ?

Mar 06, 2014 at 01:00 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Tired Pace yourself ole boy

Ah yes to remember back at how we all begin around here. It's funny, we tend to remember some of the obvious things a more experienced member told us when we were bumbling neophytes Words that will always ring in my head from a mentor of mine "Tim, we don't care we the duck has been, we want to see where the duck is GOING" Took me a while to get that one

You have always been a wonderful member Ted, offering up a variety of styles of photography. You ask for tips and you listen and apply them, that has worked out wonderfully as you have grown tremendously as a photographer. Your sports work has come a long way, something not all of us on this forum have witnessed so I'm calling it out.

Keep up the great work UT, it's wonderful to see your work and to have you on the forum. Thanks for the props buddy

Tim

PS, oh yeah there were pictures A super set, a wide selection, some absolute stunners. You know your stuff Ted

Mar 06, 2014 at 02:01 PM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

UT, you are a dear friend and an inspiration to me too! Thank you dearly for the praise and I am glad to have been and continue to be a driving influence for you

You have worked diligently to raise the bar of your own work, heck just take a good look at the integrity and quality of what you have posted here, your passion shines through my friend in a very very good way.

Those that truly enjoy continue to better themselves and those that enjoy are always willing to share the trade to encourage others, you have traits.

Awesome to be here with you, nice to be considered a friend though we have not met it sure seems we have

A sincere congrats on the amazing 20k post! Rock on young man
Karl

I still have saved emails from both Lou and Dave, often thought of and never forgotten

Mar 06, 2014 at 02:17 PM
raymondjbarlow
• • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Excellent stuff Ted, really awesome!

Mar 06, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Shasoc
• • • • • • •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Herb Houghton wrote:
I believe that was a silhouette shot of a fisherman in a canoe you refer to Socrate. I know this as I was in the rocks about 100 feet upriver from where Ted was that day. Maybe Ted will dig that one up for us ?

Maybe Ted will dig that one up for us ? I'm sure he will. He better
Socrate

Mar 06, 2014 at 03:26 PM
eawhitcomb

p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

I am in awe! I read your post with interest, I'm in the same boat right now. I have discovered the joys of photographing birds so started this winter with some awesome opportunities with eagles and a snowy owl. Pardon the language…but I suck! So I hope that 5 years from now I will be sitting here posting my 20,000th post, sharing the awesomest pictures I've ever taken, and thanking you for the inspiration you just provided!

Elizabeth

Mar 06, 2014 at 03:26 PM
surgemaster
• • •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

What a nice post, Ted. And, congrats on your milestone. A fine example of your skills and varied subjects.
Rex

Mar 06, 2014 at 04:51 PM
ScottHM
• • •
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Another member of the 20k club...boy are they ever popping up all over. Congratulations Ted, some great images, I'm also not going to bother saying which ones I like because there are too many. I've appreciated your comments and help along the way to my postings, and hope to see another 20k along the way.

Mar 06, 2014 at 04:59 PM
soccerbe11

p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

thanks for the shout out pops! Love you

Mar 06, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Strad
• • • • •
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · 20K...Good as New (35 pics +2).

Congratulations on 20,000 postings, Ted! I didn't have the pleasure of seeing your photography grow from where you claim you were when you started but I certainly have the great pleasure of seeing all these gorgeous photos! I would never presume to pick any favorites since they are all magnificent! Bravo!

All best wishes,

Endre

PS Would it be possible to click the EXIF box so I can see the data for some of them?

LATER ADDENDUM: I have to own being an idiot and not noticing the EXIF data that is clearly there. I don't know how I missed it but I suspect it was on account of my being overwhelmed by the beautiful shots.

Edited on Mar 06, 2014 at 11:35 PM · View previous versions

Mar 06, 2014 at 10:40 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password