Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Astrotrac TT320x-AG, Polar Scope, 3800 mAH battery pack, Wall-wart

cebseb
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Astrotrac TT320x-AG, Polar Scope, 3800 mAH battery pack, Wall-wart

Astrotrac TT320x-AG Kit

Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Astrotrac TT320x-AG
Polar Scope
3800 mAH battery pack
12v Wall-wart

I ended up with two of these. Long story short, my friend sold me his set-up after getting one for myself. I bought it in the hopes the wife would use it on her setup alongside mine, but she unfortunately has not shown any interest to spend time outside the car in the cold to do so.

Anyways, It's now up for sale here! The rechargeable battery pack is actually a sizable upgrade from the battery holder that came with it since it doesn't cause the batteries to leak and lasts for a considerably longer time.

The kit is in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally. It may even be 9+, but I'm being conservative like always.

For any questions about use, please refer to Steve Perry's wonderful tutorial here on FM

https://www.fredmiranda.com/astrotrac/

Any questions? Feel free to PM me!

Shipping CONUS and paypal fees are included!

Mar 05, 2014 at 02:59 PM
voltaire
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Astrotrac TT320x-AG, Polar Scope, 3800 mAH battery pack, Wall-wart

PM sent.

Mar 06, 2014 at 03:33 PM
voltaire
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Astrotrac TT320x-AG, Polar Scope, 3800 mAH battery pack, Wall-wart

Payment sent.

Mar 06, 2014 at 03:52 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.