Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

20,000 Posts!

KCollett
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · p.6 #1 · 20,000 Posts!

brimull wrote:
Congratulations! I like the first, but I REALLY like the second. It's springtime, so the upcoming months should be right in your wheelhouse. Looking forward to more of your work!

Brian M.

I'm definitely a fair-weather photographer so I'm looking forward to getting outdoors and enjoying some greenery, and all the assorted critters that come with it. And hopefully do a bunch of paddling too. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts Brian. Very much appreciated.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #2 · p.6 #2 · 20,000 Posts!

Conrad Tan wrote:
Hey hey happy 20K brother! Aren't many of us who yak yak yak this much eh?

Hey Conrad. Great to hear from you. There are a lot of super talented people on this forum, and you are one of them. Taking the time to look at and comment on posts is easy when they are interesting like yours (quality helps too). Cheers!!

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:54 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #3 · p.6 #3 · 20,000 Posts!

David Leask wrote:
Congratulations on your milestone Ken. I have really enjoyed your company along the way
Here's to the next 20k.
David

I appreciate your kind words David. The feelings are mutual. Keep on getting those awesome red squirrel shots.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:19 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #4 · p.6 #4 · 20,000 Posts!

sibirdie wrote:
20,000 clicks on the odometer, that is a big milestone! It almost makes you want to keep it there for a while just to look at it. But you won't keep it at 20k for long. That is how you got to 20,000. Congratulations and please keep posting.

Thank you kindly sibirdie. I'll keep the pedal to the metal for a while yet. Just wish I had more time to view and comment. Cheers!

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:21 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #5 · p.6 #5 · 20,000 Posts!

trenchmonkey wrote:
20K Didn't waste much time gettin' there, Ken. Congrats on the milestone,
been real nice having you in the fold. Keep 'em comin'...

Glad you stopped in for a look and took the time to comment Will. Thanks for all the lovely crane images (and rodeo too) over the years. You put those on my wish list through your gorgeous captures of them.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:23 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #6 · p.6 #6 · 20,000 Posts!

marklankton wrote:
Ken, congratulations on 20K and wow, that is an outstanding shot of the orb weaver! Looking forward to many, many more from you.
Mark

Glad you enjoyed the big, fat spider. I enjoy getting shots of them each summer. Thanks a ton for stopping in and commenting Mark. I appreciate the support.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #7 · p.6 #7 · 20,000 Posts!

sbeme wrote:
Congratulations, Ken.
I enjoy your images and appreciate the generosity of your comments.
Keep 'em coming.
Scott

Thank you Scott. There is a super mix of people on the forum, and it is very enjoyable to participate. Thank also to you for being a positive part of that mix.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:26 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #8 · p.6 #8 · 20,000 Posts!

Callisto wrote:
Ken,
Congrats on the milestone and thanks for always taking time with the many kind comments. May you double your total posts in the future! Best Wishes, - RC

I appreciate you taking the time to pass on your comments Rodyon. Thank you so much for the well wishes.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:29 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #9 · p.6 #9 · 20,000 Posts!

Frogfish wrote:
Congrats Ken ! You are certainly one of the photograohers whose threads I always look out for. Love your work !

Thank you for the applause Kevin! Any one who can tolerate my rambling posts on a routine basis deserves a medal. I appreciate your kind words, and look forward to more of your posts. Your participation is part of what makes the forum so wonderful. So much to enjoy and learn.

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:32 PM
mrcolin2u
• • •
p.6 #10 · p.6 #10 · 20,000 Posts!

Congratulations Ken
Two great shots....love the spider

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:41 PM
KCollett
• • • • • • •
p.6 #11 · p.6 #11 · 20,000 Posts!