Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Traded: Canon 5DIII for 70D

bgates
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Traded: Canon 5DIII for 70D

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5DIII for 70D

Traded

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority to CONUS only

I am moving to a smaller and more portable Fuji X system and selling off most of my Canon DSLR kit. But I still need the 70-300L lens for my grandsons' soccer, lacrosse, and skiing, and for occasional nature/bird shots. Since I no longer need the full frame body, I want to get a 70D, since that will net me some cash for my new system and also give me more reach.

I bought this camera new in September 2012. It has been well taken care of. There are some very tiny marks on the body. The most visible is a small scratch just under the C in Canon on the front, visible in the photos. There are some VERY tiny and faint scratches on the LCD, not visible unless you look very closely, and too small to show up in the photos below (I tried). The lug straps also show some wear. The camera has 32,453 actuations (checked with two different programs). It works perfectly, absolutely no functional problems.

Includes everything that came in the box, an extra Canon battery, plus a RRS B5D3A Non-L tripod plate ($55 retail value). (I mistakenly left the USB cable out of the photo, but it is included.)

Cash on your end, of course, amount to be determined. Established FMers only please for this trade.

Canon 5D III

Canon 5D III

Canon 5D III

Canon 5D III

Canon 5D III

Mar 02, 2014 at 08:53 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.