New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Old Train Station

Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Old Train Station

This is an old train station that is still somewhat used for freight but not passengers.
I know some of you astute viewers will notice the perspective slightly askew. The tracks and station are on an incline and the train signal at the left end of the building does lean back.
I left it as is. Let me know if it is too much of a distraction when viewing and I will correct it.
Thanks!
Dan
Oh would b/w might be more "period" esque??

© danpbphoto 2014

Union Bridge, Md Train Station

Mar 01, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Old Train Station

Dan,
You called me astute! Yay!
About the distortion. The right side is of particular bother to me. And if you decide to straighten the vertical lines there, why not do the same on the left?
This is an excellent shot- regardless.
Even though the light was murky at the time, I suspect that a bit of simple fiddling could add some welcome color without looking over-processed.
Charlie

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Old Train Station

Charlie Shugart wrote:
Dan,
You called me astute! Yay!
About the distortion. The right side is of particular bother to me. And if you decide to straighten the vertical lines there, why not do the same on the left?
This is an excellent shot- regardless.
Even though the light was murky at the time, I suspect that a bit of simple fiddling could add some welcome color without looking over-processed.
Charlie

I hear your pain Charlie! I wanted to hear the views of others and welcome yours! Feel free to adjust and let me know.
I have your instructions and have found them to my How To For Dummies liking...at 66 my senior moments are getting worse!!
Dan

Mar 01, 2014 at 06:45 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.