FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Copyright print release

CMB Photo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Copyright print release

We will be shooting a few E-sess and then Wedd as one package soon this year. Obviously I give them disk from E-Sess first and then Wedd. photos later on. Do I need two separate forms of Copyright release forms or once they got original one they can use them for all photos they will get? So far I'm doing "media #" where I number disk/flash with a unique # and assign a separate form to each but would like to simplify the process. Thanks!
Guys, how many of you getting busier nowadays?

Thanks!
Maks

Feb 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM
aspirebooth
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Copyright print release

Just do us a favor and don't use discs. Seriously, start using card style USB cards. You can give them one single copyright release notice. It's all they require from just about any printing company.

Feb 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Copyright print release

Sure thing on USB. btw where do you get yours? Any new vendors out there? So one release can be used for life?! Just technically.

Feb 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM
rmric0
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Copyright print release

Why not just have a generic or standard form? Back when we were doing discs we'd have the standard form on every disc as a text file and .pdf and then have a disclaimer printed on the front.

Feb 25, 2014 at 01:00 PM
CMB Photo
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Copyright print release

Mine is generic (sort of) but does have their name on it. Well, i think i got the idea about one serving OK. But surprised to hear (do I) that if you switched to USB, you don't use copyright forms any more? I'd assume they need one anyway.
Thanks.

Feb 25, 2014 at 01:28 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.