FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · GERMANY TRIP PHOTOKINA AND OKTOBERFEST LOCKED IN

ajacobs2
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · GERMANY TRIP PHOTOKINA AND OKTOBERFEST LOCKED IN

GERMANY - "THE GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHIC BUCKET TRIP EVER PLANNED!"
SEPTEMBER 15-29, 2014

Open to Fred Miranda Members - Update 2/24/2014 TRIP LOCKED IN - RESERVATIONS OPEN
I am one of you, a photographer, I also work in the photo industry and I like to travel. You are invited to be part of a special event, a real dedicated Photographers dream trip. Originally planned for only six of us, we decided to open the trip to other photographers as we were advised adding more people actually lowered rates for all. The ideal number was 26, a balance of keeping the trip big enough to get block discounts and still keeping it an intimate experience. So we now can accept twenty others.

Taking two years, the trip was planned and executed by photographers, using friends overseas, consultants and one of the team who lived in Germany. We are not a tour company, no time share pitches, no rental cars, no driving and yes, relaxing in our own private coach with folks of similar interest and the driver works for us , not a tour company.

By doing all the rote work and planning ourselves, we put a unique one shot deal together at half the going rates, with better locations, timing, and the God’s were good to us in that PHOTOKINA and OKTOBERFEST came at the beginning and the end of the trip timing. This has never to my knowledge happened, you either got one or the other since PHOTOKINA is only held every two years and OKTOBERFEST (With seating Inside in a tent provided by Paulaner Beer) has been sold out since last year - Pure luck.

It's for all photographers from beginners to professionals all working alongside each other. Eight professionals and industry participants are on board. PLUS - We will be visiting ten of the most notable cities, in southern Germany with a myriad of unique churches, castles, breathtaking landscapes, and with the emphasis on this being a photo and people experience. Entry to Germany through Frankfurt, Bonn, Cologne, Trier, Luxembourg, Speyer, Danauworth, Rothenberg, Wieskirche, Oberammergau, Obersalzberg, Departing Munich back to the States.

The trip is locked in, hotels are booked and blocked, the bus is locked in, the events staged and the cost of the 14 day trip is under 3000 dollars (Does not include airfare from your home base to Frankfurt) More information is available at www.aljacobs.com the Black Box manufacturer.

Feb 25, 2014 at 07:49 AM
First2fight

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · GERMANY TRIP PHOTOKINA AND OKTOBERFEST LOCKED IN

Mmm

Mar 28, 2014 at 08:47 AM
everprentice

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · GERMANY TRIP PHOTOKINA AND OKTOBERFEST LOCKED IN

Awesome! Sadly got no funds for this trip. I'm sure you'll be drooling over all those new products they'll be rolling out!

Mar 29, 2014 at 01:38 AM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.