Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · A little help from the photo community...

waveslider24
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A little help from the photo community...

I know the forum rules but I think- just like in photography- there are exceptions to every rule...

I'm asking the entire photo community to friend/follow www.instagram.com/paulfiguraphoto

Paul used to be the team photographer for the Jacksonville Jaguars and still photographed their cheerleader's (The Roar) calendar every year. Paul recently suffered a stroke and is currently in the hospital.

I think it would be cool to see how many people we can get to "follow" Paul before he gets out of the hospital. I think it would be nice for him to see a ridiculous number of followers, the first time he looks at his Instagram account. Feel free to spread that any way you want/can...how quick can we get 1700+ to 170,000? I'm thinking by the end of the day tomorrow...and then we can go from there. It takes two clicks to be a part of something that would make someone, that's going through a lot, feel some serious love.

I'm looking for zero association with starting this...I am not trying to get people to click through my site. So, just copy and paste the bulk of it and post it on your wall on Facebook or however you feel best. This is 100% about making Paul feel how much people in the photo community care about him. Knowing him is not a requirement...besides, he's a good follow regardless of the cause!

Edited on Feb 24, 2014 at 11:54 PM · View previous versions

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:50 PM
CRFTony
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A little help from the photo community...

I followed. That's a really nice thing you're doing. I'd be happy to share it on my facebook if you want.

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:52 PM
waveslider24
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A little help from the photo community...

CRFTony wrote:
I followed. That's a really nice thing you're doing. I'd be happy to share it on my facebook if you want.

Thanks...please do!

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:53 PM
waveslider24
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A little help from the photo community...

For those that knew Paul Figura...he passed away this morning. RIP Paul.

Feb 28, 2014 at 03:38 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.