end

Archive 2014 · Macro for A7

sceptic
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Macro for A7

Classicxobsession wrote:
Woww nice!! Bokina is on my "must try" list but haven't gotten lucky yet

Thanks! As mentioned previously, the Tokina AT-X 90/2.5 is the same lens with better coatings so look for either of them. Also, assuming you´re going to use it on a mirrorless camera, any type of mount will do. The Vivitar was made for Nikon AI, Canon FD, M42, Minolta SR and Konica AR (if memory serves). The Nikon and M42 versions should be the most expensive ones (since they can be used on CaNikon SLRs), whereas the Konica version can´t be used on anything but Konica SLRs and mirrorless (and should therefor fetch somewhat lower prices).

It´s quite a hefty piece of metal, especially with the adapter mounted, so the balance with respect to the camera may not be to everyones´ liking.

As for its nickname, I certainly am not the first to attest to its pleasant OOF rendering:

Yellow, meet blur by scepticswe, on Flickr

Edited on Feb 26, 2014 at 05:35 PM · View previous versions

Feb 26, 2014 at 06:41 AM
plasticmotif
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Macro for A7

I'm going to sell a mint copy of a Tokina 90 ATX with matching 1:1 adapter/leather case, if'n anyone is interested.

Overall, I think it's the best lens I've ever used. I just don't take pictures much anymore.

Feb 26, 2014 at 05:22 PM
       end

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.