Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Almost Victorian

tonyfield
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Almost Victorian

I am strongly motivated by an image I saw years ago on the internet. It was a lovely Victorian nude bye Chad Michael Ward. I intend to give the theme a try. The first thing I must figure out is the lighting to be used. In this regard, I mentioned the project to Kat who immediately volunteered her assistance. Kat is not the model I intend to use -- I still have to find the magic lady.

Kat came over at 10pm for a 20 minute shoot as a lighting test ... all I had to do is ply her with a cup of hot tea. The lighting almost works ... however the two light set up I used needs modification for the "real" shot. Here are two of the images from the very short session -- it partly illustrates the style of the final shoot with with the appropriate model. The wardrobe will be quite different .. although the flower concept will probably remain .. they are obviously "dropped on" and not properly done for this test.

Feb 24, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Almost Victorian

WOW, that first one is fantastic! Both are good, but the 1st one stands out, partly due to the eye contact and partly due to the background wrinkles are just right in that one. Nice work Tony.

Feb 24, 2014 at 03:54 AM
Big Appa
• • •
p.1 #3 · Almost Victorian

Number one is totally fascinating to me, in every way, most likely because of my

age, (78) and seeing images of my mother, of which this reminds me very much.

Ed

Feb 24, 2014 at 01:52 PM
tonyfield
• • • •
p.1 #4 · Almost Victorian

Thanks for the comments .... when I shoot the nude Victorian, I will post

Feb 25, 2014 at 04:50 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password