Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
  

2 of my beautiful babies
  
 
Wildcats_Fans
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Love the photos and B&W processing. As just a minor selection, try cropping in more focusing just on the people.


Feb 24, 2014 at 09:43 PM
CW100
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · 2 of my beautiful babies


nice B&W portraits



Feb 24, 2014 at 11:35 PM
bobl
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · 2 of my beautiful babies


How did this happen?
Constant feedin' and waterin' from day one...

Wonderful work



Feb 25, 2014 at 05:56 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Thank you. Unfortunately, some jacka$$ reported the photo on Facebook, and now over 1200 likes and 100 comments are gone. I am so disappointed in people.


Feb 25, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Gary Schmeidle
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · 2 of my beautiful babies


As much as I loved the first one, I love the latest one even more. Their expressions and the way their hands are holding each other just has so much emotion to it.

Well done!



Feb 25, 2014 at 05:46 PM
4meNex7
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Gorgeous! Love it in black and white. The affection you show your family comes out in how I see them treating each other. It's nice to see you toy with B&W, it's a whole new ball game. With my monitor, your daughter's hand appears a little bright, but just a tad.
regards
Ed

I'm going to make a list in notepad, Gorgeous, beautiful, great colors, lovely children, how cute, good PP, beautiful model, etc. Then when I reply to your posts I'll just have to cut and paste.



Feb 25, 2014 at 07:35 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Thank you all!

I wanted to clarify that the 2nd image (and edit) are over 4 years old now. I can see issues with it now that I wouldn't have seen then, but didn't really feel like going back and re-editing the image. I also like seeing the progression in my work through 2 very similar images over the course of several years.



Feb 25, 2014 at 08:17 PM
Sharona
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · 2 of my beautiful babies


4meNex7 wrote:
Gorgeous! Love it in black and white. The affection you show your family comes out in how I see them treating each other. It's nice to see you toy with B&W, it's a whole new ball game. With my monitor, your daughter's hand appears a little bright, but just a tad.
regards
Ed

I'm going to make a list in notepad, Gorgeous, beautiful, great colors, lovely children, how cute, good PP, beautiful model, etc. Then when I reply to your posts I'll just have to cut and paste.



I'm with you Ed. I don't comment all that much anymore on your photos Lisa because I feel like a broken record. There are some genres of your work that I like better than others, but from a technical standpoint they are all superb.

I will say this, though: I am floored that this photo would be removed from Facebook. Completely floored!



Feb 25, 2014 at 08:51 PM
miataroy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · 2 of my beautiful babies


AS always...beautiful


Feb 26, 2014 at 01:42 AM
Javier Crespin
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Lisa_Holloway wrote:
Thank you all!

I wanted to clarify that the 2nd image (and edit) are over 4 years old now. I can see issues with it now that I wouldn't have seen then, but didn't really feel like going back and re-editing the image. I also like seeing the progression in my work through 2 very similar images over the course of several years.



*Point taken



Feb 26, 2014 at 02:15 AM
 



itsky
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Love these.


Feb 27, 2014 at 05:49 PM
prairietom
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Lisa, Who did her hair and make up, you? Did she do it?



Feb 27, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · 2 of my beautiful babies


She did her makeup and I did her hair.


Feb 27, 2014 at 11:30 PM
John Tran
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Sooo beautiful. Still use the 200 F2 right? Got to sell my stock to buy this lens .
Best,
--JT



Feb 28, 2014 at 01:16 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Thanks John! I actually used my 70-200L on this one because I didn't have space for any crazy 200mm lens. :P


Feb 28, 2014 at 01:48 AM
tgrantster
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Brilliant.


Feb 28, 2014 at 04:23 AM
prairietom
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · 2 of my beautiful babies


This is such a captivating image. I can't stop stopping by to look at it. This time I noticed that those two kids have the exact same nose.


Feb 28, 2014 at 05:06 AM
popinvasion
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · 2 of my beautiful babies


I think it pays to have a big family. Their lack of privacy allows the kids to be a little more open with themselves which is a good thing. Most teen girls would never dare such a photo. Kudos on a loving family first, and second for taking some wonderful photos.


Feb 28, 2014 at 06:29 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · 2 of my beautiful babies


Thank you.


Feb 28, 2014 at 07:13 AM
popinvasion
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · 2 of my beautiful babies


prairietom wrote:
This is such a captivating image. I can't stop stopping by to look at it. This time I noticed that those two kids have the exact same nose.


Yeah I noticed that is well. I think it is quite amazing that they are 14 years apart and have the same noses. I mean of course they should given their relation and all but imo seeing something like the nose similarity gives me a little glimpse of something quite amazing. Great shots.




Feb 28, 2014 at 08:36 AM
1      
2
       3       end




FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password