Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 5D III, w/box and all original acc's. 5D MK3

TomTSP
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D III, w/box and all original acc's. 5D MK3

Canon 5d Mkiii

Sold

Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping will be paid by buyer, or may be piacked up in person.

Hi, I'm selling my Canon 5dMk3 - it comes with the original box, and everything that was included (manuals, discs, strap, battery & charger, etc.) I'm also including 2 Sandisk 16gb extreme pro cf cards. This camera has seen low use, and is like new. It does have some normal scuff marks from handling, but other than that it's awesome. I've attached some photos below. I think Paypal is the safest/easiest option for payment, but I'm open to options if you suggest something else. If you are in my area (Williamsburg VA) you're more than welcome to pick it up in person, or I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Shipping will be extra, I'm guessing UPS ground will run no more than $25. If you have any questions just let me know!

Feb 18, 2014 at 05:24 PM
ShawnFraser

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D III, w/box and all original acc's. 5D MK3

Shutter Count?

Feb 20, 2014 at 01:43 PM
TomTSP
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D III, w/box and all original acc's. 5D MK3

Shawn, I estimate it's around 20k, so plenty of life left in it. I use a Mac so I don;t have any software that will pull up the exact count.

Feb 20, 2014 at 05:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.