Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #3 · C + K Engagement (33 Images) |
I think you got a lot of really good shots in here mixed with some misses. Probably a really strong set of 15 shots in here. What's great is the amount of experimentation you're doing. But I think it almost works against you sometimes if you aren't patient with a composition that has more potential (I do the same thing).
The good standouts for me are 9, 11, 14, 29, 30 and 33.
The less good ones (imo) are:
3) This is a tempting source of light to work with, but I think the stripe of light is a bit too narrow for the both of them. So to me it looks like trying for something that wasn't quite there.
8) I really want to like this one, but the posing doesn't quite work for me. If you could see their profiles looking at each other and maybe the girl had her legs crossed or standing more casual it would work better. It suffers a bit because they're both standing almost exactly the same.
12) I like the light, but I think the fact that they are looking down makes it a gloomier photo. Maybe if they were looking up--this is a more playful pose, but the expression doesn't match up.
15) Just not a strong image in my opinion in comparison the the rest here.
16) There's a nice moment on the couple here, but the windblown hair isn't quite working. The bicyclist looks out of place--I feel like you included him intentionally, but the composition isn't really helped because he's not really helping frame anything.
19) The rest of the context around the mirror doesn't add much here. I think conceptually it could have been really cool but the rest of the context doesn't really help you here, so it feels a bit forced.
21) I like the composition, but the angle isn't really great for the people. I typically try to avoid up-the-nose perspectives but that might be just a personal pet peeve of mine. The guy's hand hanging dead by the side could be helped by either causally being put in his pocket or interacting with his fiancé.
24) Doesn't feel strong enough to be in this set either. The pose feels a bit forced to me, and given that you have a lot of really nice natural-looking poses, this one doesn't quite fit in.
Hope that helps!