Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Team and Individual data input

clindsey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Team and Individual data input

Hey All,

A quick question for all of you that do T&I's...what program/software/method do you use to input and access player orders and data? Right now I'm using just a spreadsheet to input the players order info, but was thinking of using something like Access to input the data to help streamline it with bigger leagues. Before I look to change it, I wanted to get some input on what others are using and/or if there is an easier system or program available.

Thanks
Charles

Feb 14, 2014 at 04:53 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Team and Individual data input

How much do you want to spend? Express Digital is a complete soup to nuts fulfillment system from image organization, editing, customer database, border and graphic library, greenscreen, communication with printing lab, etc. It does everything.

Feb 14, 2014 at 08:07 PM
Hurricane22

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Team and Individual data input

Charles,

I agree with Paul about express digital. Keep in mind if you have a Mac, its not compatible. If you are PC based your in the clear. It has a very easy learning curve to the software.

Good Luck !

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM
John Patrick
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Team and Individual data input

I've used eZevent (now also eZsports) from H&H. Decent software, free (you use them as a lab). Don't recall it doing greenscreen.

John

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
thursdaylsr
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Team and Individual data input

We have used Express Digital for a while now but have been looking at other options on the market, the support for the program is horrid compared to what it used to be.

Feb 14, 2014 at 11:45 PM
BillyHurst
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Team and Individual data input

+1 for H&H's EZ Sports. I have had great success the past 3 1/2 years with them in all aspects of the business from printing, packaging, data entry, software and customer service.

Billy-

Feb 15, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Team and Individual data input

I have been using H&H after learning of them from BillyHurst. I love their customer service and the software is easy to learn and use.

Matt

Feb 15, 2014 at 01:27 AM
clindsey
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Team and Individual data input

Thanks guys.... I'll check them both out, but I think the H&H software might be what I'm looking for. I'M just looking for something other than excel/spreadsheet for data entry. Thanks again

Feb 15, 2014 at 03:30 AM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Team and Individual data input

Charles…I've used something different. I use a one stop shop lab and this is all done through the order forms where the customer selects a package designed by you and fills out the form which also acts as the money envelope. Then all I do is make sure everything looks good on the form, fill in the image file number and send the forms along with a DVD of the images to the lab. Then is about 2 weeks or less they come back all individually packaged by team. I'll then contact my POC from the league and deliver the order and they pass them out.

The lab I use is Marco Photo Service http://www.marcophotoservice.com and I have been with them for about 5 years.

This process has served me well because I don't have a staff to do input plus I have a day job (WHICH I WILL BE RETIRING FROM THEN END OF HTIS YEAR) …and still maintain my shooting commitments. And their products are some of the best I've seen.

Hope this helps and if you want additional info…shoot me a PM.

Good Luck
Frank

Feb 15, 2014 at 08:35 AM
marioalejandro

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Team and Individual data input

Hey Charles,
Just a quick reaffirmation, I use H&H and Express Digital for local output.
Both are good.
Good Luck,
Mario

Feb 16, 2014 at 04:17 PM
marioalejandro

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Team and Individual data input

Hey Charles,
Just a quick reaffirmation, I use H&H and Express Digital for local output.
Both are good.
Good Luck,
Mario

Feb 16, 2014 at 04:18 PM
clindsey
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Team and Individual data input

After looking at all of them H&H will probably work best for me needs...Thanks again guys!

Feb 17, 2014 at 08:36 PM
BillyHurst
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Team and Individual data input

You're welcome. If you have any questions or need help setting things up just give me a shout. I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Billy-

Feb 18, 2014 at 01:08 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.