Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

end

Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

mco_970
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

Please don't let me squelch your enthusiasm. A7 is not bleeding edge to me, but your viewpoint is a lot more fun, so... I'll try to see it your way.

Though I'm deeply disappointed about the hair-do.

Have a nice evening, Tariq.

Feb 10, 2014 at 02:39 AM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.2 #2 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

mco_970 wrote:
Please don't let me squelch your enthusiasm. A7 is not bleeding edge to me, but your viewpoint is a lot more fun, so... I'll try to see it your way.

Though I'm deeply disappointed about the hair-do.

Have a nice evening, Tariq.

What enthusiasm? I'm not really referring to the A7's "bleeding edge" aspect as a positive thing here. The ability to use that nice FE 55 at a cheaper price though is enticing somewhat - though I don't see myself as a buyer just yet.

The look of my six year old's face if he woke up to me sporting a blue Mohawk would be priceless!

Edited on Feb 10, 2014 at 02:47 AM · View previous versions

Feb 10, 2014 at 02:46 AM
sirimiri
• • • •
p.2 #3 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

SONY, #&$@/%!

The A7R has reminded me to never pre-order a camera again. I have been chastened.

Feb 10, 2014 at 02:47 AM
mco_970
• • • • •
p.2 #4 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

Tariq Gibran wrote:
What enthusiasm? I'm not really referring to the A7's "bleeding edge" aspect as a positive thing here. The ability to use that nice FE 55 at a cheaper price though is enticing somewhat - though I don't see myself as a buyer just yet.

The look of my six year old's face if he woke up to me sporting a blue Mohawk would be priceless!

I like the new 55 a lot. It's worth biting a stick and clicking the buy button.

I dunno, bleeding edge sounds a little more exciting to me than the dull horror of it just being a (basically) disposable camera with some ergonomic and operational issues that Sony probably doesn't give a rat's azz about and won't fix.

Ok, no scaring the kids with the 'hawk, Tariq. Azure or indigo?

Feb 10, 2014 at 03:02 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

Ha ha. Indigo probably.

Well, had Sony simply offered a straight $200 rebate on the lenses without requiring a body purchase, I would have picked up that FE 55 and stuck it in the cabinet until the A9 shows up.

Feb 10, 2014 at 03:26 AM
mogul
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

As a sony owner, this is their normal business plan for this time of year. Usually they discount lenses, but they seem to be into the bundle thing (this doesn't help people who are already into the system). It will usually last 4 to 6 weeks. I don't own the the 60 flash but they aren't able to move them because previous hot shoe design requires an adapter.

Feb 10, 2014 at 03:46 AM
formula4speed
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · Buy Together and Save: $200 Off any Sony FE lens.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been considering the A7 pretty strongly and I think this will put me over the edge.

Feb 10, 2014 at 07:17 PM
       end

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password