Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              6      
       end

10,000th Post

mr.jboy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #1 · p.7 #1 · 10,000th Post

Kirk,
Congrats on your winning thread and on your body of work, some really great shots here...and that was a wonderful tribute to Fred for having this wonderful site..

John

Feb 28, 2014 at 05:12 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.7 #2 · p.7 #2 · 10,000th Post

Great set Kirk

Ted

Feb 28, 2014 at 09:46 PM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #3 · p.7 #3 · 10,000th Post

Martin Good wrote:
Hi Kirk, I just saw a link to this post and wanted to congratulate you on your 10,000 post, on these super pics and on winning the Featured thread. I have always been amazed and marvelled at how you get such fabulous pics out of the 300mm with the TC. You are an inspiration to us all and it has been a pleasure to know you here over the years even if I was away for a little while.
Cheers,
Martin

Martin... thank you so much for your very gracious and encouraging words my friend. I love bird photography and with the very generous help of so many here in this community, I have grown in my ability to create images I enjoy very much. Friendships like yours are the most cherished benefit of this passion we share for N&W photography.

Be well,
Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:24 AM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #4 · p.7 #4 · 10,000th Post

birdied wrote:
Big congratulations Kirk !! Stunning set.

Birdie

Thank you Birdie, greatly appreciated my friend.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:25 AM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #5 · p.7 #5 · 10,000th Post

mattschwartz wrote:
Kirk,

I'm relatively new to wildlife photography, and actually only just picked up photography about 1.5 years ago after many years away. I'm really passionate about nature photography, and it is my dream to be a professional nature photographer. Anyway, I am telling you this because, I came across this thread the other day, and was really inspired by what I saw. The photos...well, it's all been said already...I was also impressed with the community atmosphere on this forum. In reality, your thread motivated me to join this forum and post my first thread, which is an introduction about myself, and
...Show more

It's a genuine pleasure to meet you Matt, and warmest welcome to our community.

You have graciously given me some wonderful compliments... thank you so much for your very encouraging words.
It is both very humbling and very rewarding to hear you say that you were inspired to take a step forward in your dream... to join this forum... and to post your first thread... because of my images. We just do what we love and never imagine affecting others that way... so of course I was thrilled to hear from you what I never expected to hear from anyone. Thanks again.

I sincerely look forward to your images and participation on the forum, and making this community the very best of it's kind. Be well.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #6 · p.7 #6 · 10,000th Post

lgatlin wrote:
Stunning photography!
Lonnie

Greatly appreciated Lonnie.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:43 AM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #7 · p.7 #7 · 10,000th Post

StanR wrote:
Excellent work!

Thank you so much Stan.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:43 AM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #8 · p.7 #8 · 10,000th Post

mr.jboy wrote:
Kirk,
Congrats on your winning thread and on your body of work, some really great shots here...and that was a wonderful tribute to Fred for having this wonderful site..

John

Thanks very much for the really kind words John, they are most appreciated.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:46 AM
KirkB
• • • • • •
p.7 #9 · p.7 #9 · 10,000th Post

Ted ellis wrote:
Great set Kirk

Ted

Hey Ted... thanks for the stopping by and the good words my friend.

Kirk

Mar 01, 2014 at 05:47 AM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password