Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sony RX100 - $300

yossarian123
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 - $300

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony RX100

Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

I purchased this from KEH in BGN condition a few months ago. I've recently switched to u4/3 and now I want to try a Lumix GM1 - so this one has to go.

Body is BGN, there are nicks in the black finish (shown in the pictures) - a few on the corners and around the edges. I also recently bought and installed the RX100 rubber grip (from Sony). It improves handling on the camera ENORMOUSLY, a huge help if you think it's hard to grip the rx100.

The LCD has a lot of scratches on it, I tried to capture them with pictures but it's pretty hard. There are quite a few but regardless, I didn't ever have a problem viewing shots or composing with it. More of a minor annoyance really. The glass is clean and functionally everything is perfect, no issues at all.

I want to make it clear that this is a well-used camera that has zero functional issues - so please look at the pictures carefully. If you like minty gear, turn around and walk away.

I don't have the original box for it so what you'll be getting is the camera, grip, battery, charger, and an optech strap.

Price includes shipping and paypal fees.

Nick above "Sony"

Feb 07, 2014 at 04:14 PM
nick53097
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX100 - $300

PM'd

Feb 07, 2014 at 04:48 PM
nick53097
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony RX100 - $300

Payment sent

Feb 07, 2014 at 11:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.