Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

MRomine
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

I'm trying to time sync two camera bodies, the D3s and D4 and in both cases I get the following error message when clicking on the sync button: "Could not change the date and time of the camera. This model camera doesn't support synchronization of the date and time with your PC." Running this under Mavericks.

Anyone else encounter this? Have a work around or fix?

Feb 07, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Scott Grant
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

do it manually?

it's the only way i've ever synced my cameras. takes about 2 minutes.

Feb 07, 2014 at 01:38 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

Scott Grant wrote:
do it manually?

it's the only way i've ever synced my cameras. takes about 2 minutes.

Yeah, I can and I just did do that. I prefer the software way because there is nothing to enter or change. You just hit the sync button and it syncs your camera.

Feb 07, 2014 at 01:49 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

Nikon Support replied to my inquiry. The current version of Nikon Transfer does not support this feature when running under Mavericks.

Feb 10, 2014 at 04:39 PM
lara_ckl
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

Mavericks strikes again!

Feb 10, 2014 at 05:15 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 for Mac Saying D3s and D4 Not Supported for Syncing

Well I got a response again from the Nikon support guy last night saying that he had made a mistake and that Nikon Transfer 2.9.1 does indeed support the D4 and time syncing. I tried again this morning and it is now working for me with all of my bodies. Crazy

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:10 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.