Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 100MM F2.8 L Macro, near-new in box, $799

aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 100MM F2.8 L Macro, near-new in box, $799

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 100MM F2.8 L Macro, near new, in box, $799

Sold

Price: $799.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FEDEX ground or USPS Priority insured

In near-new condition, complete with caps, hood, box. No cosmetic or functional issues whatsoever. UB date code, purchased 5/13.

This is a very sharp copy, renders color beautifully and is the ideal length for macro work. Absolutely one of Canon's best lenses.

Since people often ask me why I am selling a particular piece of equipment, it's simple, I do not shoot macro often and I have the jones for the new Zeiss 135 F2, it is over two grand, so I have to sell something to help pay for it.

Price is $799, net to me. Paypal fee and shipping CONUS are additional. Personal check or money order also accepted to avoid PP fee. For fastest response contact by email to [email protected]

Check my feedback, you will not be disappointed.

©Photo by Aboud Dweck, All Rights Reserved

Feb 05, 2014 at 09:07 PM
drgandy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 100MM F2.8 L Macro, near-new in box, $799

Thanks, Aboud! Then lens is fantastic!

Feb 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM
aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 100MM F2.8 L Macro, near-new in box, $799

You are most welcome. It really is a wonderful lens. It will be great for those baby shots, but be careful if you take photos of your wife with it, it is incredibly sharp, you are going to want to diffuse the image a bit before you show it to her. I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

I ordered my Zeiss 135 F2 and it came in yesterday - in the wrong mount! Adorama is good about it, they issued a return label and are sending the right mount tomorrow or Friday.

Regards,

Aboud

Feb 12, 2014 at 12:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.