Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: BNIB 4TB enclosed external drive--Newer Tech Ministack

Baldy03
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: BNIB 4TB enclosed external drive--Newer Tech Ministack

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   $285 for BNIB 4TB enclosed external drive--Newer Tech Ministack

Withdrawn

Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $25 for USPS Priority 2-day, fully insured w/ Tracking No.

Hey, folks. I recently bought this 4TB Newer Tech Ministack Quad--and then realized that what I really need to do is upgrade my whole system.
So I only opened this box to take the photo of the contents and then closed it back up.
This enclosed and portable external drive with 4TBs is compatible with both Macs and PCs.
I'm selling it for $285, plus $25 for 2-day USPS Priority, fully insured and with a Tracking No. that I'll send to you after shipping, of course.
I ship to PayPal-verified addresses only--and much prefer to ship within CONUS.
Thanks for looking--and PM me with any questions.
Bill (Baldy03)

© Baldy03 2014

Newer-01

© Baldy03 2014

Newer-02

© Baldy03 2014

Newer-03

© Baldy03 2014

Newer-04

© Baldy03 2014

Newer-05

Jan 31, 2014 at 03:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.