Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FS: TowerRAID TR2UT-B - 2 Bay USB 2.0/eSATA Raid Enclosur...

Orin Zyvan
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: TowerRAID TR2UT-B - 2 Bay USB 2.0/eSATA Raid Enclosure & 2x RE2 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drives

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   TowerRAID TR2UT-B - 2 Bay USB 2.0/eSATA Raid Enclosure

Item still Available

Price: $55.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I can ship out via USPS or FedEx, whichever is less expensive. Buyer to pay shipping.

The TowerRAID TR2UT-B is a 2-bay compact trayless RAID tower with RAID capabilities. In addition to easy hard drive access, the TR2UT-B features four different RAID modes, including FAST (RAID 0), SAFE (RAID 1), JBOD (individual drive access) and BIG (spanning). The RAID modes are selectable by an easy access RAID switch located on the rear panel. It supports the latest 2TB hard drive with up to 3TB in storage capacity, as well as both USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces.

The raid tower is in great condition. I have not used it for a while and no longer need it. I can only find the power cable so you will need to supply your own eSATA or USB cable but I have upgraded the fan to a top of the line Noctua fan which is nearly silent, hope that makes up for the cables! This is a great little box!

I can cover PayPal fees, but the buyer will cover shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Set of two Western Digital RE2 WD5000ABYS 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5

Item still Available

Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I can ship out via USPS or FedEx, whichever is less expensive. Buyer to pay shipping.

I am selling two count of these high reliability drives. They were used in the above enclosure. They both work perfectly and have zero problems!

Performance Interface - SATA 3.0Gb/s
Capacity - 500GB
RPM - 7200 RPM
Cache - 16MB
Average Seek Time - 8.9ms
Average Latency - 4.2ms

Features
Reliability in high duty cycle environments - Utilizing enterprise-class manufacturing processes, these drives are designed with enhanced reliability in a 24x7, high duty cycle environment.
Built to last - Made for years of high-performance operation around the clock. Reliability demonstration testing indicates a mean time between failure (MTBF) of one million hours.
RAID-specific time limited error recovery - Improves error handling coordination with RAID adapters and prevents drive fallout caused by extended drive error-recovery processes.
Fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) motor - Improves hard drive reliability; reduces heat, vibration, and noise.
Improved power controller - Consumes less power and generates low heat.
Hot plug support - Allows swapping of hard drives without having to power down the system or reboot; promotes system design flexibility, data availability, and serviceability.
Backplane compatibility - Uses the SATA industry standard connector which includes alignment ears and 3-stage electrical mating sequence, designed specifically for backplanes and hot pluggability.
SATA latching connector - Provides a secure connection between the hard drive and the cable connector via a locking latch mechanism.

Asking $20 each or $40 for both. I can cover PayPal fees, but the buyer will cover shipping.

Jan 30, 2014 at 03:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password