Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries...

oweneck

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries + Kirk L-Plate AND 105mm and 50mm

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries

Sold

Price: $2,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping to North America only from Canada but I will pay the shipping

I am selling my Nikon D800E, the camera body was bought about 1 year ago from B and H and was originally manufacture refurbished from Nikon (white Nikon refurbished box), it has had barely any use and the shutter actuation count is showing up at as currently 3734.

The battery grip, the extra battery and L-plate was bought brand new, bought within Canada and both have had very little use either.

All of the items come with the original boxes and packaging, most of which has never been used and I believe I have the original receipts for all of the items.

Payment is to be done by PayPal, you pay the fees but I will pay for the shipping, if you are within Canada, you can also send an Email Money Transfer instead if you prefer and then there will be no fees associated with it.

I will add pictures as soon as possible Tonight or if not Tomorrow morning, please feel free to ask me any questions through PM here or I can give you my email to contact me personally.

Thank you for looking.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 105mm VR Macro Lens

Sold

Price: $750.00
Shipping instructions: Shipping to North America only from Canada but I will pay the shipping

The lens has had very little use, is in perfect condition, I can't see any damage or signs of wear, it comes with all of the original box and packaging. It was bought with my camera that I am selling above.

Payment is to be done by PayPal, you pay the fees but I will pay for the shipping, if you are within Canada, you can also send an Email Money Transfer instead if you prefer and then there will be no fees associated with it.

I will add pictures as soon as possible Tonight or if not Tomorrow morning, please feel free to ask me any questions through PM here or I can give you my email to contact me personally.

Thank you for looking.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 50mm 1.8G AF-S

Sold

Price: $200.00

The lens has had very little use, is in perfect condition, I can't see any damage or signs of wear, it comes with all of the original box and packaging. It was bought slightly not long after I bought the camera that I am selling above.

Thank you for looking.

Edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 02:18 PM · View previous versions

Jan 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM
oweneck

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries + Kirk L-Plate AND 105mm and 50mm

I have just added some photos, I apologise that they are such bad quality, I did them quickly on my camera phone this morning, it makes me realise how bad the camera is on it. :P

Jan 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM
cope07
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries + Kirk L-Plate AND 105mm and 50mm

pm sent

Jan 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM
oweneck

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D800e (Manufacture Refurbished) + Battery Grip + 2 Batteries + Kirk L-Plate AND 105mm and 50mm

Also, just a few corrections, I have looked up my original order for the camera body, it was originally puchased on Novemeber 7th 2013 from adorama.com.

Owen

Jan 27, 2014 at 01:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.