New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2014 · Price variations between 1DIV

Chris B.
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Price variations between 1DIV

I bought my first one from the B&S forum about 2 yrs ago for $3600. It is was in excellent condition with a couple of minor scratches on the body. It had 55K shots on the shutter with most accessories but no manual. I bought my second one off of eBay last March for $3K from a gentleman in Australia; it had 45K on the shutter, had been checked out by CPS, and looked like it had never been used. It came in the box with all accessories including 3 batteries (1 new in box) and manual... it clearly was the better deal. I use both cameras frequently and both perform flawlessly.

Jan 31, 2014 at 07:52 AM
davesuitor

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Price variations between 1DIV

I did the same tracking thing last fall. I was finding very nice, low actuation 1d4s at the $3000 point plus or minus $200 from the reliable sources. I bought a 1d4 with a very low shutter count, extra battery, PP and S&H paid from the FM B&S forum for $3200. I was happy with the price and very happy with the camera. Patience can help find a good package.

regards,
dms

Jan 31, 2014 at 08:25 AM
godfather
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Price variations between 1DIV

Normally the last generation bodies go for around half of a new current model. Not sure what the new 1dx's are going for right now but I'd expect a good clean 4 to bring around half of that...

Jan 31, 2014 at 03:47 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Price variations between 1DIV

davesuitor wrote:
... Patience can help find a good package.

Exactly.

Jan 31, 2014 at 04:33 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.