Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 1DS Mark II & 70-200 f4 L Bundle

louierags

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1DS Mark II & 70-200 f4 L Bundle

Canon 1DS Mark II & 70-200 f4 Bundle

Sold

Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: Really prefer to sell in person, but if I "have" to ship I will only send to US, and please add 2.9% for Paypal fee.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Insured

1DS Mark II
-Excellent condition, with very light signs of wear. Couple light surface scratches on the rear lcd screen. Comes with original body caps, 2 batteries (one aftermarket and one OEM), DC coupler and charger. Has 67k actuations on body and everything functions, and works as its suppose to. Only selling because Im moving to a 6D.

70-200 f4 L (non is)
-Excellent condition, very little signs of wear. Comes with original cannon lens hood (has a few very light surface "scuffs" from taking in and out camera bag), and original canon front and rear caps. Glass is very clean.

Trying to sell together as bundle. Item located in Tyler, TX so if you are in driving distance I would prefer to meet at public place (Starbucks etc.) so you can exam for yourself, fire a couple test shots and make cash exchange.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.