Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

clearimage

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

I just got a NEC 27" display monitor and connected it to my 15" Macbook Pro. I'll be using it to edit images. From what I can tell, I also need an external keyboard to be able to fully use all of the Photoshop functions. Can anyone recommend a really good external keyboard. I am thinking I need to go with a wired keyboard to avoid any wireless issues, but not sure. Also, I don't need a mouse as I have a Wacom Tablet that I use for editing.

Thanks,
Rick

Jan 24, 2014 at 04:38 PM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

Keyboards are very subjective. What I like, you might not like. Go to a computer store and try a bunch. I recently bought a Logitech K120 and hate it because it's too flat and the keys have too little travel.

There are lots of keyboards ranging from ultra cheap to very overpriced, you probably will find one you like if you try a few.

<Chas>

Jan 24, 2014 at 07:00 PM
tcphoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

I am very happy with my Apple wireless keyboard and mighty mouse. I have experience no issues and the battery (AA) use is minimal, 62% after six weeks.

Jan 25, 2014 at 04:37 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

howardm4
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

I've been using the Macally ICEkey for years. Great key 'action'. Replaced by version 2.

http://www.macally.com/EN/?page_id=4305

Jan 26, 2014 at 04:20 PM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

tcphoto wrote:
I am very happy with my Apple wireless keyboard and mighty mouse. I have experience no issues and the battery (AA) use is minimal, 62% after six weeks.

I really dislike the Apple wireless keyboard because it's even flatter than the Logitech that I bought to replace it ;-(

Jan 26, 2014 at 07:24 PM
flowrider

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · External Keyboard for Macbook Pro and 27" Monitor?

I have a Apple Wireless and Apple trackpad but I'm finding they're kind of spotty at times. They are very battery dependent and don't function the best when batteries get low.

Feb 14, 2014 at 08:43 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password