Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 5D classic, Tamron 28-300 VC PRICES REDUCED

seattlebruin
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D classic, Tamron 28-300 VC PRICES REDUCED

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D classic

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

My first sale on here, please take it easy on me. Very good condition 5D for sale. Bought about six months ago, have now decided to upgrade to a 6D or 5D II.

Shows some wear around the edges, a few paint scrapes. Graded it kinda conservatively to reflect.

Shutter count is ~31,000. The person I bought it from told me it was in the 20-25k range, and my current file would put it around 31,000 total.

Mirror fix was completed by previous owner.

Comes with strap, battery, charger, and body cap. $500 shipped to you, prefer PayPal gift, or add 1.5% for PP fees (I'll split the cost of them).

Willing to bundle with Tamron 28-300 VC for $750 shipped

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron 28-300 f/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD VC (Model A20)

Sold

Price: $290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Full frame compatible Tamron 28-300 VC (IS) superzoom lens with box and caps. Great lightweight full frame superzoom

Lens is in good condition, slight wear on the body but clean glass and aperture. Focus is pretty standard for Tamron superzooms, a bit noisy but reasonably fast.

VC appears to function extremely well, I consistently got 3+ stops of help from the mechanism.

Selling due to lack of use. Been using my 24-105L much more than this. Comes with caps and box, no hood. $310 gets this shipped to you, either PayPal gift or add 1.5% for fees (I'll split the cost)

Edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 02:33 AM · View previous versions

Jan 23, 2014 at 03:18 PM
seattlebruin
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D classic, Tamron 28-300 VC PRICES REDUCED

Tamron 28-300 VC pictures

Jan 23, 2014 at 03:22 PM
skycolt
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D classic, Tamron 28-300 VC PRICES REDUCED

tag

Feb 01, 2014 at 06:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.