Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Broncolor Topas A2 and Picolite with barn doors

gubaguba

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Broncolor Topas A2 and Picolite with barn doors

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Broncolor Topas A2 power pack

Available

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays for shipping and insurance

Big boy lights. I have a Broncolor Topas A2 power packs for sale. It was pulled from a studio for a retail jewelry store. They were never rentals or taken on location. Sat in the studio and used typically four months out of the year. They are in excellent condition and work without issue. These packs allow you to control to 1/10 a stop variable. Very consistent output and color throughout the power range. Included is the power cable and sync cord. These packs do not have a count indicator that I am aware of. I also have a Picolite for sale that will work with it. Price is $1100 net to me plus shipping to your location.

I have sold here, luminous landscape, and ebay (user: gubaguba) am located in New Jersey zipcode 07732 shipping weight is approximately 22 lbs.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Broncolor Picolite

Sold

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays for shipping and insurance

I have 1 Broncolor Picolite for sale it is in very nice condition. It was used entirely in a studio, was never rented, or taken on location. It operates without issue. The head will include barn doors, one leaf of the barn door is broken but can easily be fixed. head cover, spare modeling lamp and fuse. These lights are about the size of a soda can and will work with many of the Broncolor power packs like the Topas A2 I have for sale also. They are a great compact light source. There is some paint scratching on the collar of the light where the barn doors attach other wise very clean. Price is $600 net to me plus fees and shipping to your location. Shipping weight is about 6 pounds.

Jan 22, 2014 at 12:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.