Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Tom Hicks
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

koolkoksoong

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · ***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

Hello everyone ☺ meet again and then it does not forget to tell you in the past of posting, either.
Today I will share a little technique Iíd like to start with the Mirror effect that the ones were created by me. Anyway, you may be developed your ideas on by based on my ideas.

Jan 22, 2014 at 01:27 AM
koolkoksoong

p.1 #2 · ***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

How to set the system

1.Installing the camera flash will order another flashes act severing the left and right with the CLS and the light on the background.
2. Flash 2nd placed on the left.
3. Flash 3rd placed to the right.
4. The background, you can be used to find out what color you want and then taped a colored paper to the back of it.
Just incase, you have one flash only. Never mind, you can do that. By setting as following 1. Then a flash positionís needed for left or right depends on you want the light goes in that side.

Jan 22, 2014 at 01:29 AM
koolkoksoong

p.1 #3 · ***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

And that itís indispensable for this technique is by using a light black colored of sheet mirror glass here. If you chose a wrong mirror will be blurred and see the second image and reflect the flash lighting also. You will be very tired if false starts.
Just remember these.
1. A light black colored of sheet mirror glass.
2. A black filled board or itís called PP board.
3. Shutter release cables. Itís very necessary for me, because taken alone, no one helps. GOOD LUCK !!!

Jan 22, 2014 at 01:31 AM
koolkoksoong

p.1 #4 · ***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

Anyway, please feel free to ask any questions and you might start be a fan page www.facebook.com/pages/Namo-Gallery/420430574689153?ref=hl or www.namogalleryny.com Thank you.

Jan 22, 2014 at 01:33 AM
cbbr
• • •
p.1 #5 · ***....Macro In Love part III by NEMO : Mirror effect ...***

Very cool setup - thanks for sharing.

Jan 22, 2014 at 09:34 PM

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password