Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon AI-Nikkor 20mm f3.5

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon AI-Nikkor 20mm f3.5

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AI-Nikkor 20mm f3.5

Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: Interac EMT preferred (CAN), PayPal accepted with 3% fee (USA/CAN)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra and based on buyer's postal code

I have accumulated several lenses covering this focal length, so I'm parting with my mint-condition Nikkor 20mm f3.5 AI lens. Perfect glass, smooth focusing, and clean aperture blades, with no visible internal dust. Comes with Nikon front and rear caps.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AI-Nikkor 300mm f4.5 ED-IF Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $400.00
Payment method: Interac EMT preferred (CAN), PayPal accepted with 3% fee (USA/CAN)
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling a nice Nikon 300mm f4.5 ED-F AI lens, with tripod collar, caps, and original hard case. There are a few superficial marks on the body and tripod collar, but the glass is perfect and the focus and aperture rings work smoothly; there are a few tiny specs of dust inside (but it's surprisingly clean for a Nikon lens).

I enjoyed using this lens on my D700/D800, as well as my Fuji and Sony cameras with adapters - a very sharp, compact, and versatile manual-focus classic.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AI-Nikkor 28mm f3.5 Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $100.00

A really nice lens that I originally bought for Infrared use, but it's also very sharp for normal use as well. Perfect glass, everything works smoothly, and it comes with front and rear caps.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AI-Nikkor 135mm f3.5 Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $100.00

Another lens I originally picked up for IR use, this compact little telephoto is very sharp for normal visible-light use as well. Excellent condition with perfect glass, smooth focusing and aperture rings, and no external marks or dings; comes with front and rear caps.

Edited on Mar 30, 2014 at 06:47 PM · View previous versions

Jan 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon AI-Nikkor 20mm f3.5

Bump

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:03 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.