Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: SOLD--$425--LNIB-60mm 2.4 R MACRO--MINT++

DJLay
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: SOLD--$425--LNIB-60mm 2.4 R MACRO--MINT++

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji XE2 (BODY ONLY)--Lightly used--UNDER 700 ACTUATIONS and in MINT condition

Sold

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Seller pays for FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping in US only

Lightly Used

FUJI XE-2 (Body Only)

IN LIKE NEW CONDITION

$295 in EXTRAS

MY APOLOGIES---I THINK BECAUSE I HAVE 5 ITEMS LISTED, THE SITE IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO ALSO POST INDIVIDUAL PICS OF THE ITEMS---I HAVE PLENTY OF PICS TO SHARE SO PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF INTERESTED AND I'LL FORWARD THE PICS--IN THE INTERIM, ATTACHED IS A "GROUP"SHOT--SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

This auction is for my lightly used FUJI XE-2 digital camera with GGS screen protector which has always been on the camera and was purchased on December 20, 2013. This is one of three backup cameras to my Leica M9. As you can see from the photos, this camera is in MINT condition---it looks new and is in perfect operating order--fyi---I keep black tape over the logo since I do a lot of street photography which I'll remove upon sale. There are absolutely no marks anywhere on the body or on the LCD screen. IT HAS THE LASTEST FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTALLED. THE IMAGE QUALITY IS CRISP, CLEAR AND TACK SHARP AND THE FOCUS IS QUICK.

Reason for sale is I recently purchased a Leica Monochrom so I have little need for a 5th camera.

Items Included in this sale:
Fuji XE-2 (body only)
2 Additional batteries--$80 value
GGS screen protector on LCD screen--$25 value
Lensmate Thumbs Up Grip (new with box)--$65 value
Silver Soft Shutter Release--$20
iShoot grip--$70
Original Fuji box (as shown in photos) and accessories
FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE--$35 value

NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND SHIP DOMESTICALLY

I HAVE MORE THAN 350 POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS ON EBAY (leaningworks01) as well as several on FM Forum and FujiX Forum.

Thanks for considering my listing.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 18-55mm lens

Sold

Price: $400.00
Shipping instructions: Seller pays for FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping in US only

I purchased this lens along with the Fuji XE2---probably taken fewer than 50 pics with it since I mostly use prime lenses. Comes with both caps and lens hood. There is not a mark on the barrel or glass. The lens works flawlessly. This lens is in NEW CONDITION. Not there is NO box but it will be packed meticulously.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 23mm 1.4

Sold

Price: $775.00

Purchased this lens two weeks ago and it's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with box, both caps, original lens hood and a third party lens hood. There is not a mark on the barrel or glass. The lens works flawlessly. Probably taken under 100 pics with this lens.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   PRICE REDUCED----Fuji 60mm 2.4 R Macro

Sold

Price: $425.00

Purchased this lens in December 2013 and it's in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with box, both caps, original lens hood (still in package). There is not a mark on the barrel or glass. The lens works flawlessly. Probably taken under 100 pics with this lens.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 35mm 1.4

Sold

Price: $425.00

Purchased this lens in December 2013 while I was on a business trip and it's in LIKE NEW condition.Comes with rear cap and original lens hood--unfortunately I do not have the box nor the front center pinch cap. There is not a mark on the barrel or glass. The lens works flawlessly. Probably taken under 400 pics with this lens.

XE2; 23MM; 60MM, 35MM, 18-55MM

Edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 10:22 PM · View previous versions

Jan 20, 2014 at 09:06 AM
wujian82
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: SOLD--$425--LNIB-60mm 2.4 R MACRO--MINT++

For feedback on 35mm.

Edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 01:40 PM · View previous versions

Jan 20, 2014 at 10:13 AM
jon91581

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: SOLD--$425--LNIB-60mm 2.4 R MACRO--MINT++

tagged for feedback on XE-2+18-55+extras

Jan 20, 2014 at 12:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.