Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Crossczechfoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D7100 and authentic Nikon MB-D15 grip

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Up for sale is my pretty much brand spanking (Oooh I like that), Ahem...new D7100 and MB-D15 battery grip.

I purchased this camera from another FM'er on here (I will provide the link upon request) and literally from about shot 10 it has been in my hands. He tested it out when he got and that was it. It's been in my hands since.

As you can also see in the shots I haven't opened anything else but the camera body that came with the box. I download all the manuals to PDF form and put them on my iPad so I can read them there.

The camera has 8,453 shots on it.

All the cables, manuals, cords, etc. are still in their original packaging. Same with the grip.

I am upgrading to a 2nd D4 and also getting some Fuji stuff that I will be purchasing with the funds from this.

I have taken extensive photos of all of the items but I won't post all of them. If you wish to see the last of the shots I can email them too you as they will be scaled down but you get the idea.

I do "(NOT)" want to part out the grip at the moment. I prefer shipping both of these to the same place.

My price will also include USPS Priority shipping with insurance and Standard Paypal fees.

(NO GIFT)

As you can already see I have plenty of good feedback and you can trade with confidence.

If you have any other questions Please feel free to PM me.

I am looking to get rid of this ASAP as I have cash out towards that D4 I was talking about earlier in this post.

If I forget anything to explain about the camera please post it here and I will take care of it.

Thanks,
Ross

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 85mm f/1.4

Sold

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I have also owned this lens since day one and purchased it from B&H. The box has everything that originally came with it also (hoods, bag, paperwork, etc.).

I love, love, love this lens and it's been a beauty for me ever since.

But now I am moving to Fuji for this specific length when the new 56mm f/1.2 comes out (effective 85mm on 1.5 crop body) and is available.

The lens has some minor scratches (I keep good care of my stuff but I don't set it on a shelf to stare at, I actually use it). They are only on the body of the lens and not at all on the glass.

I had a +2, +3, and -2 on each of my cameras (D4, D800, D7100) so you don't have to worry that this thing is wonky.

I am looking to trade this one actually and I will make a list of the different Fuji Lenses and camera I am looking for.

Again if you have any questions please either post them on here or PM me.

I will include some nice shots of the lens and if you wish for me to send you some others of and also taken with the lens please say so and I will.

I am going to list this as a 8+ so that way when you get it you will see that's it's actually better looking than that.

If I forget anything about the lens that you would like the same holds true.

Here is the stuff I am looking to trade for.

Fuji X-Pro1 camera (+ Money from me)

or

Fuji 23mm f/1.4 (+ Money from me)

Ross

Edited on Jan 20, 2014 at 11:13 PM · View previous versions

Jan 16, 2014 at 05:45 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Some more photos...

Ross

Edited on Jan 18, 2014 at 02:01 AM · View previous versions

Jan 16, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

D7100 is gone.

Ross

Jan 17, 2014 at 05:03 PM
UsseryG
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Ross here is an awesome person to work with. Excellent communication. My only regret is I can't take the Sigma off of his hands, too.

Thanks, Ross!

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Sold Pending payment...

Ross

Jan 20, 2014 at 11:12 PM
hijazist
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon mount) for Fuji stuff...

Tag for Sigma 85 1.4

Jan 26, 2014 at 03:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.