Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Canon MK2n

innaeddy1
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon MK2n

Canon MK2n

Available

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USA shipping only, certified and verified only, paypal only, unless we meet up and you have cash, you pay fees I pay shipping, If you want Insurance you pay, If you have a question ask don't assume,

The workhorse of Canon Cameras, It has been used and it shows it, It has marks, brazing, dings etc, but it is mechanically superb, It does not have the rear eyepiece, It has 3 batteries and charger along with anything else I can find, The strap will be a standard Canon strap not the one pictured. The batteries all hold a decent charge. Over the last week I shot a 2 day NCAA wrestling tourney and 3 bowl games and I went thru 1 and 3/4 of the batteries. I have used this camera as a backup, I don't know the shutter count, one of the batteries the clip is broke but it still works see photo

Jan 09, 2014 at 09:40 PM
Caleb Williams
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon MK2n

innaeddy1 wrote:
I shot a 2 day NCAA wrestling tourney

Southern Scuffle? I wonder if I saw you while watching the Live Feeds. I was majorally jealous they let you go in between mats like that. I've never seen that in any NCAA tourneys in Minnesota, Iowa or Wisconsin. Hope you got some good shots.

Anybody that shoots wrestling must be cool, so GLWS!

Jan 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon MK2n

Thanks Caleb, yes the Scuffle

on the camera i am up for trades, etc just make an offer i will consider all reasonable ones

Andy

Jan 10, 2014 at 09:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.