New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Adorama Customer Service

bugsnest

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Adorama Customer Service

Just wanted to post this while it's fresh in my mind.

I had purchased a Camera+Lens+printer kit from Adorama over Thanksgiving and did not realize that there was a rebate involved. My fault entirely. I researched this forum and found that Helen from Adorama posts frequently here. I sent her a note to see if I could return this without getting hit with huge shipping costs (the printer was HEAVY and that alone cost 40 bucks to ship!!)

Long story short, Adorama exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to take care of a customer. Helen got me in touch with a wonderful person called Leah who offered to take everything back without any charge to me. I decided to keep it since the price after rebate was still great. Last night I was struggling with the rebate form and called Leah who helped me locate the right form and guided me again (I hate rebates and am spectacularly challenged at filling those forms!!)

Thank you Helen and Leah and Adorama, you have earned a customer for life!

Jan 09, 2014 at 09:47 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Adorama Customer Service

Helen and Adorama are tops.
Dan

Jan 09, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Adorama Customer Service

bugsnest wrote:
Just wanted to post this while it's fresh in my mind.

I had purchased a Camera+Lens+printer kit from Adorama over Thanksgiving and did not realize that there was a rebate involved. My fault entirely. I researched this forum and found that Helen from Adorama posts frequently here. I sent her a note to see if I could return this without getting hit with huge shipping costs (the printer was HEAVY and that alone cost 40 bucks to ship!!)

Long story short, Adorama exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to take care of a customer. Helen got me in touch with
...Show more

I'm so pleased we were able to make this right for you - Leah is an absolute diamond, and I've made sure to copy your posting over to her (and cc our manager!!)

Jan 09, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Adorama Customer Service

Danpbphoto wrote:

Helen and Adorama are tops.
Dan

Thanks SO much

Jan 09, 2014 at 11:35 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.