New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Canon Loyalty program

kezeka
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon Loyalty program

Will the canon loyalty program accept any digital point and shoot ever manufactured by Canon or do they limit the trade in to cameras produced within a certain time frame? Looking into picking up a 5D3 next time they have refurbs in stock and need to be prepared.

Jan 08, 2014 at 11:31 PM
mttran
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon Loyalty program

Go to swap meet and get any broken big/small canon film or canon digital cam then you are good for the program.

Edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 11:37 PM · View previous versions

Jan 08, 2014 at 11:36 PM
kezeka
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon Loyalty program

Bingo. Thats all I needed to know.

Jan 08, 2014 at 11:36 PM
mttran
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon Loyalty program

All they need is serial number and model number to work with ordering software anyway, they limit you only have two/three order in a year.

Jan 08, 2014 at 11:39 PM
vbnut
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon Loyalty program

Just out of curiosity, how much is the 5D3 through the CLP?

Jan 08, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Kathy White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canon Loyalty program

I think they lowered the discount on the 5DIII camera to 15% and maybe even 10%. I don't remember for sure but they would probably give you a quote even though they don't have any in stock. You also are able to get a lens and maybe more than one, with a camera purchase. Only certain lenses are available under the loyalty program and it's my understanding that they change them occasionally so you might want to check that out too.

Jan 09, 2014 at 12:47 AM
StillFingerz
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Canon Loyalty program

When buying a lens with body the lens discounts are fantastic, although I refrained, last year I was quoted 3K and change for the 5D3 with 24-105L, they didn't have the 6D available yet, so I just asked...being a curious fellow

My trade-in body is an A95, it's LCD a beautiful 'purple'
It still works tho, if you can stand it's tiny viewfinder...

Jan 09, 2014 at 01:27 AM
RyanGphoto
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Canon Loyalty program

Are there prices better than what you can find on BH? I am looking at buying a couple of their lenses now and I own a bunch of their older cameras..

where can I find more info on this?

Jan 09, 2014 at 02:47 AM
StillFingerz
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Canon Loyalty program

The CLP is for refurbished bodies and lenses, they are not new like a retail store. You can check Canon's stock and refurb prices at their 'direct' online store, equipment availability and discounts do change....see link below.

http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog

There is no website for the CLP, only a toll free number, this is the number I called last year...(866)-443-8002.

Hope this helps,
Jerry

Jan 09, 2014 at 02:59 AM
sb in ak
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Canon Loyalty program

I just bought a refurb 5D3 through the CLP a few weeks ago for ~$2450. Best deal going on that body. Looks brand new. Didn't do a shutter count. Not sure if you can get a lens through the CLP unless you purchase a body? Not sure. Always worth inquiring. They seem like pretty nice folks.

Jan 09, 2014 at 03:11 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.