Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: /FT Nikon D300s & Nikkor 18-200 VR2 - Price Reduced! PICS ADDED!

eteng32
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: /FT Nikon D300s & Nikkor 18-200 VR2 - Price Reduced! PICS ADDED!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D300s - Barely Used! 4263 Actuations

Sold

Price: $615.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or your Choice

I am selling this for my friend that is making the switch to Canon. So he wanted me to sell this for him.

This D300s is barely used having only 4263 actuations. This is in MINT condition and cannot be distinguished from new. I conservative rate this as a 9+/10, just because it is used. It has a screen protector on the LCD screen and has been since Day 1 (he is the original owner). I have not had time to take pictures yet, but will by the weekend.

It comes with everything except that darn box (Manuals, charger, CD). He thinks he has it, but can't find it. I have the camera in my possession, so it will get shipped the next business day after it's sold.

He is also including in the sale a Nikon D300s for Dummies book.

Possible trade (s): 7D

Feel free to ask any questions. I accept Paypal (+3% if Paypal Regular, none if gifted), CC through Square, Chase Quickpay

I ship USPS Priority or UPS, whichever method you prefer. My price includes shipping to the lower 48. I am also open to local meetups.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikkor 18-200 VR2 - Mint condition!

Sold

Price: $485.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or your Choice

This is a MINT condition Nikkor 18-200 VR2. The body is free of any blemishes and the glass is mint. This lens comes with a front cap, UV filter and the OEM lens hood HB-35. I do not have the rear cap for this. Pictures to come this weekend.

I can offer a package deal if you want to buy both the lens and camera together. Asking $1000 for both.

Possible trade (s): 7D or Canon Equivalent of this lens (EF-S Canon 18-200)

Feel free to ask any questions. I accept Paypal (+3% if Paypal Regular, none if gifted), CC through Square, Chase Quickpay

I ship USPS Priority or UPS, whichever method you prefer. My price includes shipping to the lower 48. I am also open to local meetups.

Jan 08, 2014 at 10:57 PM
eteng32
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: /FT Nikon D300s & Nikkor 18-200 VR2 - Price Reduced! PICS ADDED!

Sold...

Jan 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.