Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Or for trade Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II

AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Or for trade Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II

Item updated in the last 24 hours    For sale or trade Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II

Sold

Price: $1,095.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This is my third copy and sharp 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II. I am looking into getting a Zeiss 15mm and combined with the Zeiss 21mm I already have will cover wide angle need.

It is an UX lens and it comes complete with everything it originally came with. I am the second owner, BTW. I am not sure I can find the receipt but at this point, please consider the lens as without any receipt. It is in mint condition. I couldn't find anything that would take it away from that condition but keep in mind it is still a used lens. Please take a look at the images to see the condition of the lens.

I am considering a trade for a Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS or Canon 70-200mm f/4.0L IS. Sorry, these are the only zoom lenses (and both are white lenses ). I am considering either one for my "light-weight" travel needs with IS. Depending on the condition of your lens, we can do a straight trade with the 70-300L or $$ coming from you for a 70-200mm f/4L trade. I would like to get either copy in similar condition. So, at minimum, in a 9 condition. The better condition the better. I prefer to get a box with the lens but not mandatory.

I would like to get $1,095 net for the lens on a straight sale. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail is included in the price.

I will post pictures taken with the lens later on but I got to run right now. Please ask any question you may have.

Thank you for looking,
Joshua

© AGeoJO 2014

© AGeoJO 2014

© AGeoJO 2014

Edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 09:51 PM · View previous versions

Jan 08, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Canvaslove87
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Or for trade Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II

Pm'd

Jan 08, 2014 at 05:09 PM
yvg240

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Or for trade Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L Mark II

Pm'd

Jan 08, 2014 at 07:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.