Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: MINT Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander SU800 - Barely Used!

rlcramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: MINT Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander SU800 - Barely Used!

MINT Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander SU800 - Barely Used!

Sold

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free UPS ground shipping to the continental US only.

I bought this unit from Buydig on October 16, 2013, and really haven’t used it all that much. To make a long story short, I went out and blew a ton of cash on a Nikon D4 and some swanky lenses, only to realize that all of that gear was too much for the amount of shooting that I do these days. That being said, I have already sold the D4 and the lenses, so this unit and a few other accessories are all that remains. This unit really hasn’t seen much use at all - My D4 was sold with under 500 clicks, so the SU-800 may have been used for 25-50 of those shots. It will look as if it was brand new from the factory when you receive it. Everything shown in the pics below will be included, as well as a copy of the original invoice, and the warranty card that was never filled out.

- Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander
-- Soft Case
-- All Original Documentation
-- Warranty Card (never filled out)
-- Copy of the original receipt (not shown)

No offers for trades please - as usual, I am in dire need of CASH!

I will ship to you for free using UPS ground (continental US only - NO EXCEPTIONS!), and I will cover the full cost of insurance. The only form of payment that I will accept is Paypal, and the only caveats are that I will only sell to you if you have a Paypal account that is confirmed in the continental US. If you are not confirmed or your Paypal account is not registered in the continental US, I'm sorry, but I will not sell to you. Please note that I will also pick up all Paypal fees.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/su-800-1.jpg

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/su-800-2.jpg

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/su-800-3.jpg

Jan 06, 2014 at 10:59 PM
digitalshah
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: MINT Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander SU800 - Barely Used!

pm

Jan 06, 2014 at 11:16 PM
rlcramer
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: MINT Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander SU800 - Barely Used!

Su800 is gone - thanks Shah!

Bobby

Jan 07, 2014 at 10:37 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.