Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: $1200 OFF Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" 16GB RAM, 480GB 6G SSD, Thu...

bhusick
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $1200 OFF Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" 16GB RAM, 480GB 6G SSD, Thunderbolt, Superdrive

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   MacBook Pro

Sold

Price: $1,540.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" 16GB RAM, 480GB 6G SSD, Thunderbolt, Superdrive

Original owner, non-smoker, no pets, former Apple employee selling perfect condition MacBook Pro 15" Late 2011 with Thunderbolt and Superdrive built-in. Upgraded to 16GB RAM and fastest possible SSD (OWC Mercury Pro 480GB). Originally paid $2168 with base ram and hard drive. Upgrades cost $600, bringing cost to $2768 plus tax.

This MacBook Pro will also support a second monitor INCLUDING THE NEW 4K DISPLAYS at resolutions up to and including 3840x2160 !!!

Selling here for $1540, more than $1000 off. Packed in original box like new, with fresh install of OSX 10.9 Mavericks. No scratches or dents, this never left my desk. New ones don't come with the optical Superdrive, so these are getting hard to find, especially in this condition. The small sticker above the keyboard is a "reward for return" sticker that I can leave on or remove with no residue.

I just had Apple install a brand new battery - $150 cost. This is as close to new as you're likely to find.

Paypal accepted and FREE SHIPPING in lower-48

Edited on Mar 21, 2014 at 03:49 PM · View previous versions

Jan 06, 2014 at 12:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.