Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 5d2 and 24-105L

hahiran
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5d2 and 24-105L

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5d ii, 24-105L (other items listed now in separate post)

Sold

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Negotiable.

Looking to make my load lighter. Went back to Canon after my previous M4/3 system was stolen, thought I would like carrying a big camera again. My back disagreed. Let me know what you have and see if we can make a deal.

Might like to trade down to an Olympus OM-D EM-5 and some lenses or cash. Let me know what you have and I'll see if it makes sense for me.

As for the camera and the rest of my equipment, it's about as pristine as you can find. Everything was bought new by me, nothing used. The body only has 1,621 shots and I can't find a mark on it or any of the lenses. I've never even touched the lenses with a cleaning cloth as I haven't had a reason. I have a Triggertrap dongle, 32gb high-speed card, Aputure flash triggers (I never mounted the flash to the camera, only to the trigger). I have boxes for everything, and everything but the original 5d manual, which is around somewhere but has eluded me. I have tons of photos and could provide more on request.

I would love to do a deal here in Phoenix if there is any interest, and would be glad to meet with potential buyers and show them what I have. You might even like to fly into Phoenix and escape your awful snow, take a photo adventure up the mountain outside my door.

I really want to keep the set together if I can, but will see what happens after a couple days with this arrangement.

Edited on Jan 09, 2014 at 10:47 PM · View previous versions

Jan 04, 2014 at 10:58 PM
eninety
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5d2 and 24-105L

tag

Jan 08, 2014 at 04:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.