FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Another Run at Acadia National

CheechzeppLn
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Another Run at Acadia National

So I have been here before with shots from Acadia, my offering today includes 1 two-exposure blend and three with just some luminosity masks. I must say the more I work with layers the more I am able to reach my final objective. I am very happy with the final products and look forward to sending at least one of these away for a print. Thanks for taking a look, as always feedback is welcome as I still have a ton more to learn.

Charlie

Rolling On In by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
Two exposure blend of the same raw file, I really like the way it turned out. The trees gave me a little difficultly with the blend but I am pleased. Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse with the fog rolling on in

The Bowl by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
Looking down from Champlain Mountain at the Bowl... By the time you get to the bottom you cant wait to jump in...

Bubble Rock by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
Bubble Rock Pond as the light was staring to get real nice in the park. I wish I came back to this spot during the night.. Looks like a great spot to catch the milky way with it.

Last Bit of Glow by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
As the sun was waning on the top of Cadillac Mtn the sky was receiving it's last bit of glow.

Jan 03, 2014 at 10:51 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.