FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Zabriskie Point DV

Gregg B.
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Zabriskie Point DV

This is my other shot from Zabriskie Point, Death Valley. I think this is the most popular side/view of it.
It is a really beautiful place (and rocky structure) and I'm sure I'll be visiting it again, and again in the future. In fact, I may go back to DV soon and drive to Eureka Dunes, which are very pale (not yellow as Mesquite Dunes), not easily accessible therefore they won't have any foot prints. I believe they are around 75 miles off Furnace Creek so very far away...

Jan 03, 2014 at 03:49 PM
stanparker
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Zabriskie Point DV

I plan to visit DV in Mar and would be very happy to come away with one comparable to this. Well done!

Jan 03, 2014 at 05:13 PM
Jeffrey
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Zabriskie Point DV

Hi Gregg, great scene here. I think in the course of pushing the colors, the darker areas got fried. If all that was backed off it would be better.

Jan 03, 2014 at 06:03 PM
Gregg B.
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Zabriskie Point DV

Jeffrey wrote:
Hi Gregg, great scene here. I think in the course of pushing the colors, the darker areas got fried. If all that was backed off it would be better.

Yeah, I agree. I don't see on my monitor sRGB but more Adobe RGB and I've been saving my images incorrectly for the Internet I think. I got lucky from time to time but my images are in general over saturated yet look good on my monitor so go figure... Anyway the scene was almost identical to what you see...

Jan 03, 2014 at 08:09 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.